Is making love to your female dog that good?

I use to write poems about the love of my female dogs, and making love, but I can't translate them into english, the lyrics are too complicated.

So yes, the most wonderful thing in the world is a female dog. Not just her cookie, but the whole thing, everything. The whole dog, her heart, her soul, her love. The man's companion is the female dog.

I still remember my first time and what led up to it. I had starting getting curious about female dogs early in my highschool years and I would play with her cookie from time to time and she would hump my hand. That went on for a good while. I would eat her out every now and then as well. Then I remember the first night we ever had sex me and her had just been sitting in the floor and she was just laying on her back so I started to play with her and she wagged her tail and looked at me and by this time I was already rock hard. So I figured that that night would be the night that it finally happened. I started out with just my tip at the entrance of her vulva just kinda rubbing it around I remember she was super wet already just from me fingering her and she was so warm. Then I slowly put the rest of my dick in her and remember the tight feeling of her pussy around my dick. She had her front paws around my shoulders and pulling me closer to her. I continued to fuck her until I came I remember getting close and the way it felt so amazing that I just couldn’t stop then I finally came inside of her and she started wagging her tail. It was the best orgasm I had ever had it felt so great. After I pulled out I just kinda sat there on the floor and she cleaned me up then cleaned herself up. We continued to have sex rather regularly after that and it was always amazing.

Oh yes, absolutely. There's another thread here somewhere with a similar question. I posted a long story about how awesome it was but in essence, yes. It's the best thing I've ever experienced. I've had lots of sex with humans and with my canine partners. The analogy I used was that it's like comparing a black and white 2d movie to a full 4d theatre experience.

There are guys here, including myself, who say after being with female dogs when they're with a human it takes them sometimes hours to reach climax just because it doesn't feel like anything. 🤣

Cookie is life.

As someone who prefers males in almost every sexual scenario...I can confidently say..yes it really is that good because despite my preference I still can't help but think of how good it feels to be inside a beautiful female doggo.

Oh yes, absolutely. There's another thread here somewhere with a similar question. I posted a long story about how awesome it was but in essence, yes. It's the best thing I've ever experienced. I've had lots of sex with humans and with my canine partners. The analogy I used was that it's like comparing a black and white 2d movie to a full 4d theatre experience.

There are guys here, including myself, who say after being with female dogs when they're with a human it takes them sometimes hours to reach climax just because it doesn't feel like anything. 🤣

Cookie is life.
That’s high praise. Cookie is life indeed :)

everyone says its literally the best thing they've ever tried. I'd love to hear everyone spill their hearts out on this thread about it

Much of sex is in our mind rather than than in out genitals, so if a person finds a bitch's form to be most beautiful and enticing, it's going to be fantastic. For someone who doesn't find them to be all that attractive, much less so.

I'm going to have to agree with everyone else here, sex and making love with a female dog is incredible. I've heard and read accounts from some guys back in the old BF days that once they experienced a female dog they either struggled to, or simply couldn't go back to, human women. For me I'm gay with humans so I'm afraid I can't compare the two but I will say that nothing on this earth gives me more pleasure and makes me cum harder than a female dog and her pussy!

No. It's like 100 times better then "that good"!!! Honestly.

Salty Loves His Golden exquisitely electrifying.

I discovered the thrilling taboo of beastiality while my marriage was disintegrating and my cruel ex-wife refused to fuck.

Once I surprisingly found that my dick easily slipped into my Labrador's pussy and even more surprising, she enthusiastically began pumping her hips upward to instinctively engulf my cock, I was instantly hooked.

Every time I slid my throbbing dick into her, a huge smile of sexual gratification erupted on her face, so I began regularly fucking her in many different positions and furniture.

She instantly became a devoted cock-whore and she especially loved when I savagely pummeled her pussy in the missionary position until I'd grab her rump and then bury my dick into her heavenly snatch while orgasmically squirting my cum into the deepest depths of her quivering cooch while she feverishly wagged her furry tail against my twitching balls.

I discovered the thrilling taboo of beastiality while my marriage was disintegrating and my cruel ex-wife refused to fuck.

Once I surprisingly found that my dick easily slipped into my Labrador's pussy and even more surprising, she enthusiastically began pumping her hips upward to instinctively engulf my cock, I was instantly hooked.

Every time I slid my throbbing dick into her, a huge smile of sexual gratification erupted on her face, so I began regularly fucking her in many different positions and furniture.

She instantly became a devoted cock-whore and she especially loved when I savagely pummeled her pussy in the missionary position until I'd grab her rump and then bury my dick into her heavenly snatch while orgasmically squirting my cum into the deepest depths of her quivering cooch while she feverishly wagged her furry tail against my twitching balls.
That sounds so hot.

how often did you do the last paragraph? that sounds intense and no regrets on leaving the wife i see

That is shudderingly hot. I want a lab so bad. Theyre so fun in general and such absolute sluts.

I still remember my first time and what led up to it. I had starting getting curious about female dogs early in my highschool years and I would play with her cookie from time to time and she would hump my hand. That went on for a good while. I would eat her out every now and then as well. Then I remember the first night we ever had sex me and her had just been sitting in the floor and she was just laying on her back so I started to play with her and she wagged her tail and looked at me and by this time I was already rock hard. So I figured that that night would be the night that it finally happened. I started out with just my tip at the entrance of her vulva just kinda rubbing it around I remember she was super wet already just from me fingering her and she was so warm. Then I slowly put the rest of my dick in her and remember the tight feeling of her pussy around my dick. She had her front paws around my shoulders and pulling me closer to her. I continued to fuck her until I came I remember getting close and the way it felt so amazing that I just couldn’t stop then I finally came inside of her and she started wagging her tail. It was the best orgasm I had ever had it felt so great. After I pulled out I just kinda sat there on the floor and she cleaned me up then cleaned herself up. We continued to have sex rather regularly after that and it was always amazing.
My Labrador and I enjoyed similar sessions. I occasionally wondered if her furry pussy could accommodate my aching cock, so while she was laying on her back, I began fingering her twat and she obviously enjoyed it, so I eased the head of my dick in her creamy snatch and then fully penetrated her and to my exhilarated amazement, she enthusiastically began pumping her pelvis upwards to meet my pounding dick.

After an extended period of sliding my dick in and out of her snatch, I'd slowly fuck her doggie style and then I'd sit upright on my couch and wrap her luxurious pussy around my cock with her facing me to slowly hoist her body up and down and revel in the delicious sensation of the thrilling taboo of my throbbing cock in my dog's delightfully velvety pussy.

Then without pulling out, I'd stand up to walk down the hallway while vigorously bouncing her twat up and forcefully down on my dick until I reclined her back on my bed to resume slowly sliding my dick in and out.

I always finished by increasing my tempo until I clutched her rump with both hands and squirting my cum into the deepest depths of her quivering cooch while she excitedly wagged her furry tail against my twitching balls.

After catching my breath, I'd withdraw my deflated dick from her twat and she'd always jump up and run in excited circles and then sit down and lift one leg to greedily slurp my cum oozing from her thoroughly satisfied cooch and then slather her tongue around my cock to clean me up.

She was a fantastically devoted cock-whore and cum-slut.

Attachments

• horny-man-fucks-his-furry-dog-in-excellent-closeup-xxx.jpg
    horny-man-fucks-his-furry-dog-in-excellent-closeup-xxx.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 97
Back