Anyone who fucked different animals, which pussy felt the best to you?

As someone who's been with a few species all I can say is that it really depends on the individual. For the most part any female with compatible parts will provide the necessary friction. The bigger difference that makes the most importance is how one feels about a particular species. I'm not into equines, I've tried, they're just not for me but that doesn't mean anything outside of my own head.

If one is attracted to bitches, bitches will be best....
if mares, mares will be best...
if cows, cows will be best...
if women, women will be best...

The bigger difference that makes the most importance is how one feels about a particular species.
1000%
The biggest part of sex is in the head, in emotions, in passion. And only after that the physical stimulation.

It's because of emotions that everyone finds the pussy of a different species more enjoyable.
It is also because of emotions that someone can only enjoy sex with their own animals, not with strangers. It also depends on the emotional level, who has reached what level.
A very big part of sex is emotion.

I love my dogs.

Last edited:
I would say mare pussy is the best when really well fuck they drip so much and feal like heaven.

But like some say it depend on the guy i do like bigger pussy some like tights one.

Back