Does anyone else notice the effects of the k9 semen in your body?

I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure there have been scientific studies showing that women who are ejaculated into regularly have overall better moods. I'm not a scientist, so I'm not gonna argue with anyone, but from what I recall, it was tied to the ejaculate, not just the act of sex.

You just gave me another reason why I hate condoms! :ROFLMAO:

if you talking about DNA from other men effecting future child then any child concived is influnced only from the sperm that fertilized the egg. usually the issue with women who slept around (and men) is the diffuculty to commit after you exprience too much sexual adventures and also - offcourse - diseaes

Yeah the mans sperm can only effect the fertilization of an egg, but the egg's dna from the mother, I think scientists hint that it is altered due to HER absorbing the DNA. Its a weird thing. Yeah I love being penetrated, I have breeding fantasies, I still don't condone promiscuity, you're perfectly able to have a lot of sex with just 1 person.

Yeah the mans sperm can only effect the fertilization of an egg, but the egg's dna from the mother, I think scientists hint that it is altered due to HER absorbing the DNA. Its a weird thing. Yeah I love being penetrated, I have breeding fantasies, I still don't condone promiscuity, you're perfectly able to have a lot of sex with just 1 person.
I agree with you about the 1 person thing - about the DNA thing - if the absobrtion of the sperm is so influncing wont that mean that a woman that sleeps with dogs alot would have more canine DNA? it sounds too far

I agree with you about the 1 person thing - about the DNA thing - if the absobrtion of the sperm is so influncing wont that mean that a woman that sleeps with dogs alot would have more canine DNA? it sounds too far

I don't think scientists have tested that lol but be cool if they did. But I think the dna absorption that effects the offspring is supposed to be minute, it wouldn't sprout you a child with a tail. However how minute it is amongst humans, I don't really know, I don't think scientists do either, it seems to be a study they've discontinued and left at women absorb and retain male dna, which will change the mothers dna to a degree, dont know how far.

I don't think scientists have tested that lol but be cool if they did. But I think the dna absorption that effects the offspring is supposed to be minute, it wouldn't sprout you a child with a tail. However how minute it is amongst humans, I don't really know, I don't think scientists do either, it seems to be a study they've discontinued and left at women absorb and retain male dna, which will change the mothers dna to a degree, dont know how far.

i think it might cause her changes where the body is prepearing for possible pregnancy but DNA change sounds too far... like a sci-fi movie... ill swallow brad pitts sperm and ill become blonde.. LOL. it does not add up. i think if you swallow sperm - it just becomes nutriants. and if as a woman you can sperm inside you then i think there is minimal obsorbtion but i think its mainly just probebly hormone realsed from the sexual activity.

i think it might cause her changes where the body is prepearing for possible pregnancy but DNA change sounds too far... like a sci-fi movie... ill swallow brad pitts sperm and ill become blonde.. LOL. it does not add up. i think if you swallow sperm - it just becomes nutriants. and if as a woman you can sperm inside you then i think there is minimal obsorbtion but i think its mainly just probebly hormone realsed from the sexual activity.

Lol well if you retain the dna, its going to go in to your dna (I think). Like I said its minute, you're not going to see changes from it like going blonde for sucking off brad pitt. The study is online, I think its bizarre but women do definitely absorb it and retain it, how much that inflicts offspring, I don't know.

Lol well if you retain the dna, its going to go in to your dna (I think). Like I said its minute, you're not going to see changes from it like going blonde for sucking off brad pitt. The study is online, I think its bizarre but women do definitely absorb it and retain it, how much that inflicts offspring, I don't know.
daam to have blonde hair i would might consider sucking off brad pitt.. he has the good blonde hair colour... LOL just kidding... i dont think its that deep. i think in order to make changes in your DNA you need mRNA - meaning messangerRNA which send commands to your cells. and sperm is not a bunch of cells like that to cause that. I do think your biology reacts to the sperm as a woman ,offcourse , i believe that when a woman exprience sex for the first time something changes in her as well - probebly the body thinks he has to change for possible conseption .

I think scientists hint that it is altered due to HER absorbing the DNA.
First off that's not how DNA works. Any sperm that gets broken down will be destroyed by the immune system or flushed out as waste. It will not suddenly become a retrovirus going around infecting the DNA of the female's cells and changing them.
Secondly, all the research about absorption of semen and its effects on the female body is related to all the proteins, enzymes, amino acids, fatty acids, and prostaglandins that are absorbed... not the DNA of the sperm cells.
Sources:

This thread has me seriously considering getting ass fucked and filled. Man or dog I want to see for myself. Until now I've been fine for it to just be a fantasy.

This thread has me seriously considering getting ass fucked and filled. Man or dog I want to see for myself. Until now I've been fine for it to just be a fantasy.
dont have expections - it is something that probebly is more intense with biological women because of the bodies expectensy to become pregnant

dont have expections - it is something that probebly is more intense with biological women because of the bodies expectensy to become pregnant
Fair enough. It doesn't hurt to try! Something about the thread got me excited to the point of making the reply.

I don't know that it makes me feel high, I was horny to start with and I am horny afterwards. I am not sure there is some chemical reaction from his come inside me making me feel high. Wouldn't I feel high if I swallowed it as well? I don't think it is likely.

There's a reason some drugs work better injected or sublingual vs swallowed, the way the drug/chemical is processed by the body varies. The stomach is a pretty harsh place, depending on the chemical makeup it could be broken down by the stomach, where as when absorbed through a mucus membrane the proteins are absorbed as-is and enter the bloodstream.

Granted I haven’t a ton of k9 semen inside me yet since I’m still in the process of learning and training but I’ve noticed a change in myself definitely over the time I’ve been here but honestly don’t think it’s due to his semen more due the the fact my mind can be more free and learning and reading more have had their effect on my but the idea of it being able to have an effect is definitely a turn on but I suspect more on the fantasy side of things

Granted I haven’t a ton of k9 semen inside me yet since I’m still in the process of learning and training but I’ve noticed a change in myself definitely over the time I’ve been here but honestly don’t think it’s due to his semen more due the the fact my mind can be more free and learning and reading more have had their effect on my but the idea of it being able to have an effect is definitely a turn on but I suspect more on the fantasy side of things
To be clear I'm not trying to downplay the psychological aspect of changes in behavior, because that's obviously a huge component. I've had time to read through those papers, but not to write everything up yet. I need to dig some other papers I found earlier out from my hard drive so I can compare my notes between what each of them has to say. So there's progress on the front... just slow progress. More recent research would be fantastic, but I havent found anyone doing anything more recent than those papers i referenced earlier.

To be clear I'm not trying to downplay the psychological aspect of changes in behavior, because that's obviously a huge component. I've had time to read through those papers, but not to write everything up yet. I need to dig some other papers I found earlier out from my hard drive so I can compare my notes between what each of them has to say. So there's progress on the front... just slow progress. More recent research would be fantastic, but I havent found anyone doing anything more recent than those papers i referenced earlier.

Not disagreeing with anything you had to say haha I’m super interested in what you find I guess I’m to find my own answer since I can’t speak to anything scientific like you can and wanted to share my own perspective

More recent research would be fantastic, but I havent found anyone doing anything more recent than those papers i referenced earlier.
Because you asked earlier: In case you don't have access to papers via university you can try using Sci-Hub. Just paste the DOI in the search bar. Sometimes the papers aren't in the library yet but sci-hub will try to crawl it in the following days so it's worth a try checking again one or two weeks later ;)

As a man, i quit having unprotected anal s x with other human men because I felt weird as their cum was absorbed by me. Ive read that a woman's body absorbs the dna from semen, and on an energetic level, it makes sense because you are receiving your partner's energy directly.
Ah! I am very protective of my human virginity for this reason. I would personally much rather bear the life energy of a canine than a human.

Hi everyone. I have been active with my dog for almost a year now. I was wondering if any other women noticed the "high" feeling from letting your partner cum inside of you?

I noticed like it directly happens when he's knotted and pressed into my cervix and I can feel his cum entering. I start to get this really high feeling, where I feel like fuzzy and its hard to think, more sexual and aroused, like my inhibitions are down and my hormones are really high. It doesn't happen nearly as much if I swallow his cum or if it doesn't get into my uterus as much. It's a significant high, not just a feeling.

Also it's not like a post orgasm thing for me because it happens even on the rare occasion I don't have an orgasm. It also doesn't happen at all when I have had a man finish inside of me either.

Does anyone else experience this or know what causes it?
I know what you mean. Today in came home let my boy inside went to our spot. Got on my knees and right away he was on top of me. I guided him in and let him do his thing he didnt het his knot in but where he placed it against my anus. I felt every stream of cum going in me. I felt his knot pulsating against my anus it felt so good had a bunch of pre cum coming out of my cock. Now After An hour still feel high and my anus is wanting more i got a weird feeling now around my anus like it's wanting more

This is a fascinating topic. I truly believe that when I am knotted and he is ejaculating inside me that some of it is absorbed through my vagina. I think that our connection and bond is enhanced by the number of times he ejaculates inside me.

I am not sure I would call it a ‘high’, but it is an intense feeling of euphoria and happiness after. He cums inside me a lot and I think his hormones are absorbed into me reinforcing our bond.

this might all be in my head, but I like to think there is a physical bond between us in addition to the emotional one. I think it is his semen which creates it

So I haven't looked into this at all, but I've always had my suspicions... I read once in an article in the daily mail that women who give regular blowjobs are less likely to be depressed, due to the hormones. And now that I'm being ejaculated into more and more I really do feel like there might be something to it. I'm so in love with him after he's bred me and I do feel really happy... similar to how I feel after doing yoga. Just my two cents

Last edited:
So I haven't looked into this at all, but I've always had my suspicions... I read once in an article in the daily mail that women who give regular blowjobs are less likely to be depressed, due to the hormones. And now that I'm being ejaculated into more and more I really do feel like there might be something to it. I'm so in love with him after he's bred me and I do feel really happy... similar to how I feel after doing yoga. Just my two cents
How could there not be something to this? I think it is real, the more you receive semen inside you the more is absorbed and the more hormones and such have a positive effect. I have felt this effect with men and dogs...not at the same time lol?

How could there not be something to this?
The only thing that matters is how it makes YOU feel.
It's your special time with your beloved ❤
I'd take none to seriously from the "educated-stupid crowd that says you can't feel that way because there's no Kinsey or Freud reference" ;)

The only thing that matters is how it makes YOU feel.
It's your special time with your beloved ❤
I'd take none to seriously from the "educated-stupid crowd that says you can't feel that way because there's no Kinsey or Freud reference" ;)
I think there is definitely a psychological component to all of this, but I also believe in the physical component. Maybe there isn’t one, but I believe there is. I have a strong bond or connection with my Shepard and I think there has to be a physical component to go with the psychological

Back