Does anyone else notice the effects of the k9 semen in your body?

katja01

Lurker
Hi everyone. I have been active with my dog for almost a year now. I was wondering if any other women noticed the "high" feeling from letting your partner cum inside of you?

I noticed like it directly happens when he's knotted and pressed into my cervix and I can feel his cum entering. I start to get this really high feeling, where I feel like fuzzy and its hard to think, more sexual and aroused, like my inhibitions are down and my hormones are really high. It doesn't happen nearly as much if I swallow his cum or if it doesn't get into my uterus as much. It's a significant high, not just a feeling.

Also it's not like a post orgasm thing for me because it happens even on the rare occasion I don't have an orgasm. It also doesn't happen at all when I have had a man finish inside of me either.

Does anyone else experience this or know what causes it?

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I have been active with my dog for almost a year now. I was wondering if any other women noticed the "high" feeling from letting your partner cum inside of you?

I noticed like it directly happens when he's knotted and pressed into my cervix and I can feel his cum entering. I start to get this really high feeling, where I feel like fuzzy and its hard to think, more sexual and aroused, like my inhibitions are down and my hormones are really high. It doesn't happen nearly as much if I swallow his cum or if it doesn't get into my uterus as much. It's a significant high, not just a feeling.

Also it's not like a post orgasm thing for me because it happens even on the rare occasion I don't have an orgasm. It also doesn't happen at all when I have had a man finish inside of me either.

look into placebo effect.. it just makes you happy, not because some component in dog ejaculate, but because your head is doing it's thing to keep you sane.

As a man, i quit having unprotected anal s x with other human men because I felt weird as their cum was absorbed by me. Ive read that a woman's body absorbs the dna from semen, and on an energetic level, it makes sense because you are receiving your partner's energy directly.
"absorbs the dna" "energetic level" ? you okay there, buddy? oO

I don’t, but it sure was HOT reading about it.❤️

I agree about it sounding hot. Talked with a girl last year who was active with her two boys and said there are two different ways to accept their cum. The most common, what most women she shared conversations with had, is vaginal filling, where most of their cum, like a man's, is released there. But her boys were big enough to push into her cervix and she could feel them releasing directly into her womb, which is another sensation. She said a lot of women don't like that feeling when it happens and will shift to avoid it then, but she herself loved the sensation and knowing that her womb was then full for hours after. If I recall, she said it was less messy after. Vaginal it rushed out a lot when they pull free, but when it's in the womb, a lot less escapes and she could sense it within still. While she said she couldn't really feel it the next day, she knew it's there and was like a background "static" reminding her she still had his cum inside her still, which only kept her horny for more when she got back home from work.

I agree about it sounding hot. Talked with a girl last year who was active with her two boys and said there are two different ways to accept their cum. The most common, what most women she shared conversations with had, is vaginal filling, where most of their cum, like a man's, is released there. But her boys were big enough to push into her cervix and she could feel them releasing directly into her womb, which is another sensation. She said a lot of women don't like that feeling when it happens and will shift to avoid it then, but she herself loved the sensation and knowing that her womb was then full for hours after. If I recall, she said it was less messy after. Vaginal it rushed out a lot when they pull free, but when it's in the womb, a lot less escapes and she could sense it within still. While she said she couldn't really feel it the next day, she knew it's there and was like a background "static" reminding her she still had his cum inside her still, which only kept her horny for more when she got back home from work.
yep, that totally is how cervix works and one absolutely can be "big enough" to push into it and ejaculate directly into the womb. don't believe everything you read on the internet...

yep, that totally is how cervix works and one absolutely can be "big enough" to push into it and ejaculate directly into the womb. don't believe everything you read on the internet...
Yeah like for me his tip is pressed against my cervix so I can feel where his semen is entering but I really don't think it's possible to penetrate it and if it did it would be exceptionally painful.

If you google search the properties of semen it says there are chemicals in it that have anti-depressant properties that can give women (or men) a sense of euphoria when it enters the body. These studies were on human semen but I would imagine canine semen has it too and probably more of it because there's a lot more of it entering you! :gsd_wink:

Anyway, loved reading this. Nothing is more sexy than hearing about girl and beast connecting in emotional ways like this. <3

I definitely feel a bit 'high' after, and while there's certainly some degree of a psychosomatic effect it's been shown by science that semen absorption does have an affect on females. I've wondered for a long time if there's something in canine semen which might have a stronger effect. But sadly the papers I needed access to on the breakdown of canine semen, are pay-walled and I wasn't able to get them at University. So sadly I cant prove this is a legit thing, until I can get those papers and do some more research.
Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3637620/

BTW, if anyone has access to science journals and can get the following papers... I'll be your best friend forever.
They're by the researcher 'D J BARTLETT'

"Biochemical Characteristics of Dog Semen"
Nature (Dec 6 1958) 182(4649):1605-6. doi: 10.1038/1821605a0.

"Studies on dog semen. I. Morphological characteristics"
Journal of Reproduction & Infertility (Apr 3 1962) 173-89. doi: 10.1530/jrf.0.0030173

"Studies on dog semen. II. Biochemical characteristics"
Journal of Reproduction & Infertility (Apr 3 1962) 190-205. doi: 10.1530/jrf.0.0030190.

Last edited:
You'll find them in a PM ^^
giphy.gif

Now we all wait in suspense to see what the summary of such study is..... what ratios of what hormones are there?
Is it just higher volumes of total ejaculatory fluid injected?
Or is it higher ratios of particular hormones/ chemicals?

I don't know that it makes me feel high, I was horny to start with and I am horny afterwards. I am not sure there is some chemical reaction from his come inside me making me feel high. Wouldn't I feel high if I swallowed it as well? I don't think it is likely.

I believe that there is an evolutionary function in that a female being "properly" bred, has advantages in keeping the male around if she is in a better mood. A happy person is much more likely to be a sexy person. Not 100% certain, but I think the studies they've done so far are with vaginal insemination, not orally. I think the stomach acid would immediately begin breaking down and degrading any chemicals in ejaculate, possibly negating the mood enhancing effects.

But what do I know. I'm waiting for the literature review that was talked about above.
I know what kinky answer I'm hoping for, but who knows if it's real or not.

Now we all wait in suspense to see what the summary of such study is..... what ratios of what hormones are there?
Is it just higher volumes of total ejaculatory fluid injected?
Or is it higher ratios of particular hormones/ chemicals?
I was hoping to have time this weekend to go through them, but I didn't. Hopefully next weekend I'll have some time. But I also want to work on more art... so we'll just have to wait and see what I can get time to do. :p
Sorry to hold you in suspense. haha

I was hoping to have time this weekend to go through them, but I didn't. Hopefully next weekend I'll have some time. But I also want to work on more art... so we'll just have to wait and see what I can get time to do. :p
Sorry to hold you in suspense. haha

Suspense is sometimes fun. We thank you for doing the work in any case.

Also, I had been titter tottering over making a post thanking you for that art, amazing work. Super hot stuff, though....perhaps its because I'm male but I do sometimes like the x-ray view being in an inset. I'm not actually complaining, just noting an opinion because I saw you say you don't like them. The faces of the dogs looking ever so slightly aggressive and in one of the pics biting the bitches collar to hold her there... fuckin super hot... so... yea. thanks and thanks again. You're awesome!

Suspense is sometimes fun. We thank you for doing the work in any case.

Also, I had been titter tottering over making a post thanking you for that art, amazing work. Super hot stuff, though....perhaps its because I'm male but I do sometimes like the x-ray view being in an inset. I'm not actually complaining, just noting an opinion because I saw you say you don't like them. The faces of the dogs looking ever so slightly aggressive and in one of the pics biting the bitches collar to hold her there... fuckin super hot... so... yea. thanks and thanks again. You're awesome!
Feel free to leave a comment in my art thread, I'm more than willing to discuss that all there . I don't want to take this thread too far off topic. haha

look into placebo effect.. it just makes you happy, not because some component in dog ejaculate, but because your head is doing it's thing to keep you sane.

"absorbs the dna" "energetic level" ? you okay there, buddy? oO

Women genuinely do absorb and retain the DNA of male partners, its weird but true, another reason to not breed with a woman who's slept around

Women genuinely do absorb and retain the DNA of male partners, its weird but true, another reason to not breed with a woman who's slept around
if you talking about DNA from other men effecting future child then any child concived is influnced only from the sperm that fertilized the egg. usually the issue with women who slept around (and men) is the diffuculty to commit after you exprience too much sexual adventures and also - offcourse - diseaes

I believe that there is an evolutionary function in that a female being "properly" bred, has advantages in keeping the male around if she is in a better mood. A happy person is much more likely to be a sexy person. Not 100% certain, but I think the studies they've done so far are with vaginal insemination, not orally. I think the stomach acid would immediately begin breaking down and degrading any chemicals in ejaculate, possibly negating the mood enhancing effects.

But what do I know. I'm waiting for the literature review that was talked about above.
I know what kinky answer I'm hoping for, but who knows if it's real or not.

I just think women naturally love the feeling of feeling penetrated and full. that is why you have females who fantisize about being penetrated from all directions and feeling the "fullnece" and attention they receive which make them feel sexy and the semen is something she can feel even after the sex so it causes euporia (women telling me about thier pleasure feeling the cum inside them after the sex as something that caused them happiness)

Last edited:
I just think women naturally love the feeling of feeling penetrated and full. that is why you have females who fantisize about being penetrated from all directions and feeling the "fullnece" and attention they resive which make them feel sexy and the semen is something she can feel even after the sex so it causes euporia (women telling me about thier pleasure feeling the cum inside them after the sex as something that caused them happiness)

I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure there have been scientific studies showing that women who are ejaculated into regularly have overall better moods. I'm not a scientist, so I'm not gonna argue with anyone, but from what I recall, it was tied to the ejaculate, not just the act of sex. I'm sure there are lots and lots of confounding factors, but I mean, isn't that what they do statistics for? to figure out how much of one thing is affecting something and how much it might be confounds?

Also, did you know.... a female that is being ejaculated into will literally grow intestinal length in order to have more time to extract nutrients from food? This is in drosophila melanogaster (fruit flies used in a BUNCH of science research) as well as in larger, more complex animals like us. Not saying she's growing another foot or two of intestines, but supposedly the intestinal tract gets longer by some amount in preparation for building and feeding babies.

make sense that the ejaculation would cause sympthoms in a woman in expectense of something. you have here women who sleep with dogs who imagine how it makes them feel pregnant and we obviously know that biologicly that is impossible but still the sexual act and the feeling of semen causes the woman to have some emotions naturaly

Back