Does anyone else notice the effects of the k9 semen in your body?

Interesting topic, I genuinely think there may be something to this.
Keep in mind these are just my observations while in a relationship with a doggy girl.

My ex girl was zoo exclusive for about 2 years before we met, and she's a real nympho, so if anyone's body was "used to" canine semen, it was her as she's for sure had gallons of it in her over the years.

Her mood seemed like it would drop the longer it had been since she was with her boy, you could almost tell how long it had been based on how she appeared to be feeling.
There were times where she was exhausted, anxious or a bit down that were instantly improved by a quick (or sometimes not so quick) knot.
To the point I would often try and get her to take a knot before we went on a date or to some other social engagement

This didn't extend to me, her body didn't react well to birth control, and i wasn't going to force such things on her
so we primarily used condoms
the usual good sex, orgasms and lovey dovey cuddling and such as normal, but it never really brought her mood up as much or for as long as the dog did

i understand this could have just been based on her preference for dog over human, or any other number of psychological factors, rather than just her uterus slowly absorbing the dog semen during the hours afterwards.
One thing is for certain though, a good, deep 20+ minute knot, regardless of whether or not she had an orgasm, would have her beaming for days.

Interesting topic, I genuinely think there may be something to this.
Keep in mind these are just my observations while in a relationship with a doggy girl.

My ex girl was zoo exclusive for about 2 years before we met, and she's a real nympho, so if anyone's body was "used to" canine semen, it was her as she's for sure had gallons of it in her over the years.

Her mood seemed like it would drop the longer it had been since she was with her boy, you could almost tell how long it had been based on how she appeared to be feeling.
There were times where she was exhausted, anxious or a bit down that were instantly improved by a quick (or sometimes not so quick) knot.
To the point I would often try and get her to take a knot before we went on a date or to some other social engagement

This didn't extend to me, her body didn't react well to birth control, and i wasn't going to force such things on her
so we primarily used condoms
the usual good sex, orgasms and lovey dovey cuddling and such as normal, but it never really brought her mood up as much or for as long as the dog did

i understand this could have just been based on her preference for dog over human, or any other number of psychological factors, rather than just her uterus slowly absorbing the dog semen during the hours afterwards.
One thing is for certain though, a good, deep 20+ minute knot, regardless of whether or not she had an orgasm, would have her beaming for days.
so dogs are truly a woman's best friend ^_^

My wife only discovered sex with an animal after we had been married for about a year. It was by coincidence that it happens without anyone expecting it. After she got used to having sex with our first dog that was even bigger than her, little by little she told me something about how she felt. First it described that it was very different from sex with me, she couldn't explain it, she just felt it. After a while she told me that sometimes she felt much more relaxed and joyful after a long time with the dog's knot inside her. It was never the same sensations she felt with me and besides she felt his sperm breaking through at least in her imagination. I remember seeing her trembling a little. She just didn't make much noise like she never actually did, just moaned softly and breathed deeply. After she got used to doing it alone, I was a little distant from that situation. As far as I know, she did more with the dog than with me. Sometimes she stared at them both. At first she did it with me after him and later she liked to do it with the dog later. I started to feel a little weird but I accepted. Later on she didn't mix with me and the dog except occasionally if she was too excited and one just didn't take care of her. Last time we talked about it, she confessed to me that her most intense orgasms happened after she became a zoophile. Sorry for the bad English. It is Google translator.

My wife only discovered sex with an animal after we had been married for about a year. It was by coincidence that it happens without anyone expecting it. After she got used to having sex with our first dog that was even bigger than her, little by little she told me something about how she felt. First it described that it was very different from sex with me, she couldn't explain it, she just felt it. After a while she told me that sometimes she felt much more relaxed and joyful after a long time with the dog's knot inside her. It was never the same sensations she felt with me and besides she felt his sperm breaking through at least in her imagination. I remember seeing her trembling a little. She just didn't make much noise like she never actually did, just moaned softly and breathed deeply. After she got used to doing it alone, I was a little distant from that situation. As far as I know, she did more with the dog than with me. Sometimes she stared at them both. At first she did it with me after him and later she liked to do it with the dog later. I started to feel a little weird but I accepted. Later on she didn't mix with me and the dog except occasionally if she was too excited and one just didn't take care of her. Last time we talked about it, she confessed to me that her most intense orgasms happened after she became a zoophile. Sorry for the bad English. It is Google translator.

Really great information. Can you tell us more about her intense orgasm moment? When did it happen and with what dog? thanks <3

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I have been active with my dog for almost a year now. I was wondering if any other women noticed the "high" feeling from letting your partner cum inside of you?

I noticed like it directly happens when he's knotted and pressed into my cervix and I can feel his cum entering. I start to get this really high feeling, where I feel like fuzzy and its hard to think, more sexual and aroused, like my inhibitions are down and my hormones are really high. It doesn't happen nearly as much if I swallow his cum or if it doesn't get into my uterus as much. It's a significant high, not just a feeling.

Also it's not like a post orgasm thing for me because it happens even on the rare occasion I don't have an orgasm. It also doesn't happen at all when I have had a man finish inside of me either.

Does anyone else experience this or know what causes it?
Never heard that. If I get the chance I'll let you know xx

Hi, to all the woman who do dog sex do you notice any changes physically in or outside your pussys after years of penetration of dog dick (stretching) and the absorption of al the dog jizz inside you? And can you really feel the point of the dogs dick throbbing against your cervix?

Now I'd be interested to see a study on this for use as an anti-depressant for women
;)
sex itself is known to have anti-depressive effects... what would be the point of a study if a specific kind of sex does that "more so"?
also, if any study ever came out with "dog sperm is totally awesome for women" it would very likely be distributed in any other form besides "have a dog fuck you twice a day"...

Really great information. Can you tell us more about her intense orgasm moment? When did it happen and with what dog? thanks <3
I couldn't describe it to you in a complete way, just her but based on what she was telling me, she felt great with everyone but had an unusual fondness for an all-black German Shepherd who was our first dog in the house. He was very affectionate with her. For this reason, despite being somewhat inexperienced at the time, she reported great orgasms after she adapted to the dog's time.

Hi, to all the woman who do dog sex do you notice any changes physically in or outside your pussys after years of penetration of dog dick (stretching) and the absorption of al the dog jizz inside you? And can you really feel the point of the dogs dick throbbing against your cervix?
According to my wife, you can say affirmative to all your questions. She speaks of something like "better adapted" to sex with the dog. She literally has quick orgasms that start as soon as the dog starts to ejaculate.

I notice that a lot of dogs looses lots of small hairs during intercourse, do you get these hairs also inside of your pussys and do you notice this during the deed or also afterwards ?

Even if it is just psychological or in the ‘mind’, it is still an effect. Any intercourse, man or beast always leaves me with that satisfied afterglow. I feel wam and relaxed and happy and satisfied. Maybe it’s all in my mind, but maybe not!

Even if it is just psychological or in the ‘mind’, it is still an effect. Any intercourse, man or beast always leaves me with that satisfied afterglow. I feel wam and relaxed and happy and satisfied. Maybe it’s all in my mind, but maybe not!
noone argues there is no effect, just that it has nothing to do with some "special" component in k9 semen (mainly because there isn't any)... sex feels good, sex with someone you're romantically involved with (making it not "just sex") even more so, doesn't matter what species they happen to be.

I agree with that. K9 semen probably doesn’t have some sort of ‘secret sauce’ in it. Sex does feel good and I love being penetrated and I guess my Body reacts to the experience as a whole, not to the special ingredient!

I believe that there is an evolutionary function in that a female being "properly" bred, has advantages in keeping the male around if she is in a better mood. A happy person is much more likely to be a sexy person. Not 100% certain, but I think the studies they've done so far are with vaginal insemination, not orally. I think the stomach acid would immediately begin breaking down and degrading any chemicals in ejaculate, possibly negating the mood enhancing effects.

But what do I know. I'm waiting for the literature review that was talked about above.
I know what kinky answer I'm hoping for, but who knows if it's real or not.

Hi everyone. I have been active with my dog for almost a year now. I was wondering if any other women noticed the "high" feeling from letting your partner cum inside of you?

I noticed like it directly happens when he's knotted and pressed into my cervix and I can feel his cum entering. I start to get this really high feeling, where I feel like fuzzy and its hard to think, more sexual and aroused, like my inhibitions are down and my hormones are really high. It doesn't happen nearly as much if I swallow his cum or if it doesn't get into my uterus as much. It's a significant high, not just a feeling.

Also it's not like a post orgasm thing for me because it happens even on the rare occasion I don't have an orgasm. It also doesn't happen at all when I have had a man finish inside of me either.

Does anyone else experience this or know what causes it?
I don't think I've felt euphoric or a high off of dog semen. For me the high comes from being dominated and being submissive. I do like the sensation of the semen and being filled, especially if it goes directly into my cervix.

I don't think I've felt euphoric or a high off of dog semen. For me the high comes from being dominated and being submissive. I do like the sensation of the semen and being filled, especially if it goes directly into my cervix.
Someone I was talking to last year had two dogs. One was large enough it would press into her cervix and cum directly inside her there, she said. She said a lot of women don't like this sensation but she herself loved the feeling over just vaginal filling. While she couldn't feel it inside her later, it was just knowing her womb was still full that kept her wet and thinking all day, sort of like a background static in her mind reminding her, she said.

it happened to women i have been with when i also finished in thier ass. if a male partner is good in building sexual tension then the woman can get "high" through the expection of the end result - your dog partners were probebly better fuckers then the men ones
its called an endorphin rush it happens naturelly during sex in general and when you really enjoy it the more poerful it is

INtriguing post. My current lover has mild clit orgasms but vaginal she is like a Cat 5 Hurricane. Deep , hard doggie hits her deep and she responds to it. Her vaginal orgasms are continuous and wipe me out -faster and harder I go, more she cums and more the decibel level goes. I am not downplaying he effects of semen deep inside, but she has taught me that proper deep penetration in a woman whose physiology is responsive to it-does create that continuous orgasmic high. I often lament that variation in sexual response that Masters and Johnson first displayed graphically. Us guys peak fast, intercourse then after ejaculation , the refractory period causes us to crash. Women, with proper flirting, emotional simulation and foreplay-rise slowly but when in the zone-stay there. My lover told me, when asked to describe it-stated that its not one defined orgasm..its just this long non ending period of ecstacy. Of course my male mind can only process in defined orgasms so I had to re wire my thinking. I am quite envious-I wish I could be like that lol. It`s possible the semen could be a confounder and the variable that most contributes to that is the swollen ,pulsing cock deep inside for an extended time. Either way I am sure the hot ejaculate adds to the vaginal pleasure/gasm. My lover has said she prefers I cum inside her. Are you a lady who easily has/prefers vaginal orgasms? Essentially you are describing is Extended Sexual response (ESR), thought to occur by hitting Deep vaginal zones: not just the G spot but the A spot which is lower down past G spot, and O spot which is across vaginal canal and prone to stimulation in anal. My ladies orgasms are def not G spot initiated, they are deeper and prob O spot initiated-given it happens easily in doggie and the curve of my cock. I imagine afull K9 cock with a knot hits you in all 3 simultaneously. The knot def pressed G spot, with the rest of hit against your cervix and hitting A and O. Add in that pulsing and hot semen..well damn!

This is alwo why I feel my lover wouold go berserk with a K9 but its not her thing=(

Here is a map of the zones: https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ner-clitoral-structures-of-the_fig3_330779088

Our knowledge of female sexual response has come a long was since Masters and Johnson.
Ps of my lovers-majority orgasmed ONLY by clit. Vaginal penetration took work and simultaneous clit stimulation. My present lover has capabilities most of my loves never had. SO its entirely possible that women whose brain has wired into A and O spot stimulation may feel this in K9 knots

Back