Do you Prefer McDonald's or Burger King?

Neither!
A&W it is for me!
Being vegetarian, they have the best fast food veggie-burger and their poutine and sweet potato fries beat the competition!

Burger King keeps sending me coupons in the mail and honestly the burgers taste better than McDonalds in my experience so definitely Burger King.

edit: this should have been a poll
I don't like Mcd bc they offer less for the more expensive. Bk is expensive too but they don't make you starve with what you paid for

Oh God, no thanks. I’d rather be hungry. I know it sounds cliché, but I can’t eat that type of food. I’m not above it, rather I always pay for it afterwards and it’s never even remotely close to worth it.

Boht companies serve shit food. you can't even call it food. It taste like mud out of a sewer. Not only Mac or BK, but also KFC, Pizzahut and others. Tried Mac about 20 years back and never been there again and i never will again.

Boht companies serve shit food. you can't even call it food. It taste like mud out of a sewer. Not only Mac or BK, but also KFC, Pizzahut and others. Tried Mac about 20 years back and never been there again and i never will again.
Each to his or her own...I'll swing with the King....they make REAL fries again....'bout time!

I don’t eat from either because the employees are nasty 2 examples are the manager of bk put fry’s that were in the trash in someone’s bag then McDonald’s employees love to spit in food down here so I stay away from fast food.

i don’t eat either that much, but i’d say mcdonald’s only because of their hot n spicy mcchicken. imo, any of their other burgers suck.

I think McDonald’s in my country (Malaysia) might be “slightly” better than what you get elsewhere…🤔🤷‍♀️… though I don’t usually buy fast food either, because it’s more expensive than our cheaper and maybe healthier street foods. That said, I do LOVE the McDonald’s Spicy fried chicken, nasi lemak, fries and Grilled Chicken burger. The Burger King here is way more expensive and the burgers have shrunken over the years - they used to be nice. 😆

McDonalds has better chicken burgers, Burger King has better beef burgers. (at least in my location) (y)

BK is definitely the better burger, but McD's is consistent to beat the band. I really shy away from fast food, tho... it's used to be only on road trips, but I'll look for healthier and local alternatives if possible.

Back