Do you Prefer McDonald's or Burger King?

Burger King, they have the Impossible Whopper and their fries aren't seasoned with beef flavoring like McDonalds. I won't patronize any food establishment that doesn't offer vegetarian/vegan options.

If we're talking about cheap burger joints, then neither. Wendy's. That answer might change if I ever get around to going to 5 Guys. Unfortunately they're kind of out of the way.
Wendy's used to have an awesome salad bar. That with a side baked potato was a nice non-meat meal.

Burger King, they have the Impossible Whopper and their fries aren't seasoned with beef flavoring like McDonalds. I won't patronize any food establishment that doesn't offer vegetarian/vegan options.
Wait.... Really they flavor it with meat seasoning? I only had fries once this year because I was saving also. But I mostly get shakes from there. But that would be shocking because I thought it would be the salt not actual meat flavor.

But yeah the impossible whopper is a milestone in food achievement. I always get one whenever I go to burger king

Wait.... Really they flavor it with meat seasoning? I only had fries once this year because I was saving also. But I mostly get shakes from there. But that would be shocking because I thought it would be the salt not actual meat flavor.

But yeah the impossible whopper is a milestone in food achievement. I always get one whenever I go to burger king
*nods* Yes McDonald's in the U.S. adds beef flavoring to their fries. Outside the U.S. they don't. I've become a mindful label reader and do research to do my best to avoid eating foods containing 'murdered' animal products. I use the word murder in the context of taking a sentient living being's life without it's consent. I actually eschew fast food because they offer few, if any, truly vegetarian/vegan options BUT that is slowly changing due to wanting to increase revenues by wooing additional customers.

I really like Ramen noodles yet the ONLY main brand that sells a vegetarian one is Nissin's Top Ramen Soy Sauce flavor, the other brands Soy Sauce flavor contains an animal base.

Last edited:
I eat lunch at one or the other about once a month. My preference is Wendy’s, then BK then McD’s.

*nods* Yes McDonald's in the U.S. adds beef flavoring to their fries. Outside the U.S. they don't. I've become a mindful label reader and do research to do my best to avoid eating foods containing 'murdered' animal products. I use the word murder in the context of taking a sentient living being's life without it's consent. I actually eschew fast food because they offer few, if any, truly vegetarian/vegan options BUT that is slowly changing due to wanting to increase revenues by wooing additional customers.

I really like Ramen noodles yet the ONLY main brands that sell a vegetarian one is Nissin's Top Ramen Soy Sauce flavor, the other brands Soy Sauce flavor contains an animal base.
My god I feel so horrible... 😭 I didn't know that. I can't believe I ate that I thought it was excess salt...

Yes I use murder in the same context too. I may be a pescatarian but I feel the same way about the whole world being pro murder on different species even though we got the technology to avoid it.

I like burger king more than mcdonalds, I think their fries are better and that new ghost pepper whopper is pretty fucking delicious 👌 but I do like mcdonalds' deals more, all the buy one get one frees are pretty worth it.

We Humans are Hominids we did not evolve to be strictly vegetarian and even less so Vegan.
I'm not going to debate the issue ('morality') of vegetarianism/veganism here with you as it strays from the OP! I've clearly stated that I prefer Burger King over McDonald's and why. Others can eat wherever they choose...

Mcdonalds for the milkshake, BK for the Whopper. Oh geez, now I want a Whopper real bad!

Back