Do you have an uncommon animal attraction?

Stinkyzoo13

Tourist
By that i mean, are you attracted to an animal that isn't commonly talked about in zoo circles? For instance my main zoo attraction is skunks. Im interested in see what other animals people can be attracted to. Who knows, we might spread a few attractions!

Here's a picture of a skunk ive been enjoying lately for reference of my attraction. I love their plump, round bodies, their long lush tails, their clean black fur with bold stripes and yes, even their stinky musk ❤

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230914-141712_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230914-141712_Google.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 7
Does "Sasquatch" count? Im seriously aroused by an assortment of Furry creatures and monsters. Been seeing a lot of "Bigfoot" videos on youtube and thought, DAM Id Love to pleasure him.

What animals have not been talked about in all the zoo forums in the past few decades. Ive heard it all. even mythical creatures.
For me the Animals that trip my trigger the most would be
Bears
Bulls
Horses
Pigs
and Ive seen a woman getting it from a Llama on video and I thought that would be exciting.
I just like Large Animals.
Ive been with Dogs in the past.
There nice, But they just seem So small.
Not in a genital kind of way, I mean there over all body size.
I got to play with a horse twice back in the 90's and loved it.
mostly just sucking on the males and sticking my exceptionally small penis in there butt.
and got to make out with a bear through a fence opening in a closed small roadside zoo in the middle of the night.
basically her kissing me passionately on the mouth and shoving her long thin tongue down my throat and her licking my dick and balls until I shot a load in her mouth. She only did that because I slathered it in food. really took a chance there, luckily I still have a dick.

Does "Sasquatch" count? Im seriously aroused by an assortment of Furry creatures and monsters. Been seeing a lot of "Bigfoot" videos on youtube and thought, DAM Id Love to pleasure him.
Sure. Sasquatch, if we can ever confirm its existence is totally attractive by the accounts of those who claim to have seen one

Back