Do any sites that sell dogs list penis size?

Or if not, what are the best sites for purchasing dogs in California?
The penis size question is just pure LOL. Normally penis size is completely irrelevant to everybody.
Do not purchase a dog in an e-shop. Go and see the puppy, if possible see both the parents and the environment where the dogs live. Do not give money to someone who breeds animals in poor conditions in puppy mills.
And consider this before choosing a breed based on dick size:

The penis size question is just pure LOL. Normally penis size is completely irrelevant to everybody.
Do not purchase a dog in an e-shop. Go and see the puppy, if possible see both the parents and the environment where the dogs live. Do not give money to someone who breeds animals in poor conditions in puppy mills.
And consider this before choosing a breed based on dick size:
he doesnt seem to care about all that, the dude just want a sex toy

"Hello, yes, do you have any golden retrievers available? I'd like a cock no less than 6.5 inches, and no larger than 8. What do you have in stock?"

If you want to know the size of the penis, get a sex toy. Because, and I know this might be tough to hear, dogs are not sex toys. They're living breathing, sentient beings.

"Hello, yes, do you have any golden retrievers available? I'd like a cock no less than 6.5 inches, and no larger than 8. What do you have in stock?"

If you want to know the size of the penis, get a sex toy. Because, and I know this might be tough to hear, dogs are not sex toys. They're living breathing, sentient beings.
Golf clap for FloofyNewfie

Sex is the last thing on the list to look for in a dog. It shouldn't even be on the fucking list. Even if a site did exist, it'd be a shitty site full of dog abusers. you buy or adopt a dog based solely on the fact of how well you can care for it and how well you can cater to its needs. It's dick size doesn't matter. That's just sick bro.

Sex is the last thing on the list to look for in a dog. It shouldn't even be on the fucking list. Even if a site did exist, it'd be a shitty site full of dog abusers. you buy or adopt a dog based solely on the fact of how well you can care for it and how well you can cater to its needs. It's dick size doesn't matter. That's just sick bro.
You act like we don't selectively breed animals for our own reasons as petty as looks is very common.

Why don't you just do some research? You find a listing... Go search that breed. But just change the way you think. As people said above don't buy a dog just to fuck him. That's just awful in my opinion

Why don't you just do some research? You find a listing... Go search that breed. But just change the way you think. As people said above don't buy a dog just to fuck him. That's just awful in my opinion
Because people nowadays are fucking lazy and stupid as fuck. This is what the world is becoming. ( And on that note, what’s with the crazy amount of stupid floating around here today? Like my god! )

Because people nowadays are fucking lazy and stupid as fuck. This is what the world is becoming. ( And on that note, what’s with the crazy amount of stupid floating around here today? Like my god! )
LOL.......WELL SAID.

And, sadly, all too true. It sure would be nice if the level of stupid could reach too stupid to access the internet, since it's already flaming along at a fast clip.

To the OP: What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you REALLY this fucking stupid or is it an act? WHY, would any "site" selling dogs, list a cock size? Idiot.

LOL.......WELL SAID.

And, sadly, all too true. It sure would be nice if the level of stupid could reach too stupid to access the internet, since it's already flaming along at a fast clip.

To the OP: What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you REALLY this fucking stupid or is it an act? WHY, would any "site" selling dogs, list a cock size? Idiot.
Because the gene pool is very deluded? At least the speaker has sentence structuring. 🤣 There's Hope yet

Because the gene pool is very deluded? At least the speaker has sentence structuring. 🤣 There's Hope yet
lol.........That might be the funniest thing I've ever seen you post. Kudos. Thank you for making me laugh literally.

On the bright side, stupid can also be highly entertaining, as this post illustrates.

lol.........That might be the funniest thing I've ever seen you post. Kudos. Thank you for making me laugh literally.

On the bright side, stupid can also be highly entertaining, as this post illustrates.
Telegram is alot worse in sentence structuring. 😳

If you saw how many people say ranging from "me sex now" to some other bs you wonder how are they still alive

Back