Do any sites that sell dogs list penis size?

What the flying fuck.
Jesus that is what I said when I saw this thread.
Not only is this guy looking to buy a dog online, big red flag, he is trying to find a site online that lists how big a dogs dick is, like normal people do that, and on top of all that he is trying to find a dog just for sex.

Like everybody else in this thread has said, get your priorities straight. I know we are all here because we like to fuck animals but that shouldn't be your only goal in life bud, maybe try going out and petting a dog first LOL

I think very, very few people care about dog dick size when getting a dog lol

But this post made me wonder, imagine if you'd always have dick size stated on dating apps, measured by others ofc 🤣

Or if not, what are the best sites for purchasing dogs in California?

Why YES! I know of the perfect place for you to go to. They have many different breeds in stock, ready to go right off the shelf. Just go to ImADumbshitAsshatAnimalUserAndDontDeserveDogcock.com and they'll serve up your order of fresh dogcock within 24 hrs!

I'm in the middle here. Dick size shouldn't be the deciding factor, but it is a factor. I'm a zoosexual. If I'm looking for a dog, I'm not gonna get a Pomeranian. I'm gonna look for a dog that has a good chance of being a decent sexual partner. If they're into it, awesome. If I get a dog who's interested in sex but too small, neither one of us are going to be satisfied with the relationship. OP is still wrong though.

Dogs at Shelters are fixed before they can get adopted. She'd have to find a breeder
Its probably worth checking with a shelter to see if you can do vas/hys as an alternative. My local shelter was willing but said they had to check the law but never got back to me. I wasn't actually looking to adopt at the time so I didn't press them.

I don't think we should have a website listing dogs for adoption by penis size. Still, I find value in all dogs. Energetic dogs are exciting to play with, smart dogs are fun to train, dumb dogs are cute and reliable, lazy dogs are the best to cuddle with, fluffy dogs are soft, short hair dogs are less grooming, dogs with behavior problems or medical problems make me feel extra needed knowing many other owners couldn't handle it, healthy dogs spend more lifetime with you, etc. I could search for a dog to adopt with the largest penis size if I wanted to knowing that all the more important criteria has already been met, and the dog would be loved just the same. I might use that site with a clear conscience.

Also, what is the difference between looking for a dog with a certain penis size vs vagina size? Penis size questions are very frowned upon here. It seems accepted to tell people what size female they might fit in though. Shouldn't we tell them to not think about size and if they end up with a corgi, whatevs?

Telegram is alot worse in sentence structuring. 😳

If you saw how many people say ranging from "me sex now" to some other bs you wonder how are they still alive
Me sex now? Sounds like a speech from one of the old black and white Tarzan movies.
Me Tarzan, you pretty, me sex you now Jane :LOL:

thought that guard dogs are intended to bite intruders not to rape them
This is hilarious.

“I got a Great Dane to protect my home because I heard they have the largest cocks, and I trained him to FUCK the intruder to death.”

Said no one, ever. Well, except for me, right there, I guess.

In seriousness, dogs are living creatures, not a dick on legs.

Did I just read the title of this thread correctly? Next you're going to ask if there's a site that lists how big of a cock a bitch can take.
Interestingly enough, I recently asked the latter question myself, but strictly borne from a place of curiosity, as I’ve already got said bitch, and we are very happy with each other already, sans sex. Just want to be the first to go out on the limb and explain my position, as it were.

Back