divorced single mother who has taken the plunge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hii. I'm quiet new to this but have found myself enjoying it far more than what I think is normal. Still coming to terms with it but yeah

Edit
(I was really nervous when I first introduced myself so hopefully this will be a little better)
I never in a million years had even known about it nor think I would ever do such a thing with a dog of all things but here I am. I have a little experience and I suppose coming here is a way for me to sort of process what I'm going through. I never know what to say here but it's nice to know I'm not alone in this

Last edited:
Hii. I'm quiet new to this but have found myself enjoying it far more than what I think is normal. Still coming to terms with it but yeah

Who says or defines what is normal?

You might find that this is indeed your "normal".

You wouldn't be the first one to find that out.

Anyway welcome to the site..........................I'm sure you'll find your way around just fine. :)

For conversation shake, what species are you interested in taking a plunge into?

Welcome and things get better.
hell and welcome. Things will get easier and better. Dm is open anytime you care to chat

Welcome aboard! After my divorce, I found the life changed direction for the better so hang in there. I know it is hard.

Welcome to the community hope you like it here feel free to message me anytime enjoy
Thank you <3
Who says or defines what is normal?

You might find that this is indeed your "normal".

You wouldn't be the first one to find that out.

Anyway welcome to the site..........................I'm sure you'll find your way around just fine. :)
Well Im pretty sure most women dont let their dogs penetrate them:oops:
Welcome aboard. Enjoy and be safe. It can be a lot
Welcome and enjoy!

fun. Both here and the lifestyle.
thanks sailor ;)
Welcome and enjoy!
I will try my best

Did someone say single mom in heat?? I am aroused.
Eat your vegetables first Mr.
Welcome! I hope you have nothing but an enjoyable experience here!!!
You're really sweet and I hope the same for you too
Hello and welcome to the community , it is very nice to meet you .;)
It's nice to meet you as well mr swamp man
Welcome and well done for taking the plunge
Here we are to talk or answere any question 😊
It kind of just happened somehow haha
Welcome to the ville
Thank you Mr Deer
Hello..glad to meet you. Say hi and stay beautiful
Hi! I'm really trying here haha

Edit
(I was really nervous when I first introduced myself so hopefully this will be a little better)
I never in a million years had even known about it nor think I would ever do such a thing with a dog of all things but here I am. I have a little experience and I suppose coming here is a way for me to sort of process what I'm going through. I never know what to say here but it's nice to know I'm not alone in this
Hi.
Nice to hear. Im dad and no noe knows my secret fantasy. I have dogs but not tried so mutch jet. Its my dream,hope someone will be with me the first time.

Eat your vegetables first Mr.

You're really sweet and I hope the same for you too

It's nice to meet you as well mr swamp man

It kind of just happened somehow haha

Thank you Mr Deer

Hi! I'm really trying here haha
Hello and welcome. I hope you feel safe in this place to explore

Welcome hun!
Edit
Yeah those feelings of guilt and shame are common, especially if you've spent most of your life being told it's wrong and took that plunge without any support. You should find plenty of that here though! You're not a freak, you're not a slut, and you're not alone ❤

Edit

Welcome to the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back