divorced single mother who has taken the plunge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hii. I'm quiet new to this but have found myself enjoying it far more than what I think is normal. Still coming to terms with it but yeah

Edit
(I was really nervous when I first introduced myself so hopefully this will be a little better)
I never in a million years had even known about it nor think I would ever do such a thing with a dog of all things but here I am. I have a little experience and I suppose coming here is a way for me to sort of process what I'm going through. I never know what to say here but it's nice to know I'm not alone in this
Welcome. I hope you enjoy the site

Tell her what she's won Johnny!

You've won countless exciting nights and days of passionate love making with the species of your choice with no awkward "was it good for you talk" afterward!

You've won thousands of friends who are even more perverse than you and are delighted to meet you and talk about it!

And...you've won an amazing new understanding of what it is to be an animal, not just a human.

Hii. I'm quiet new to this but have found myself enjoying it far more than what I think is normal. Still coming to terms with it but yeah

Edit
(I was really nervous when I first introduced myself so hopefully this will be a little better)
I never in a million years had even known about it nor think I would ever do such a thing with a dog of all things but here I am. I have a little experience and I suppose coming here is a way for me to sort of process what I'm going through. I never know what to say here but it's nice to know I'm not alone in this

Edit
Hope you enjoy everything. Let me know if you want to talk.

Edit
hi Motherinheat ... what prompted you to have sex with the dog, and what kind of dog? Basically, what did you do in your first experiences? Excuse my curiosity :giggle:

Edit
Hi there, I’d love to chat with you as I am totally brand new to this. I am 36M from Edmonton.

Edit
Welcome! I find that knowing I'm not alone in my interests and likes calms the feelings we all have had when we started down this path.
Enjoy your exploration to whatever level you take it to.

Edit
Well done you, congratulations on joining the community and finding others just like you. one of the great things about this site is that most are pretty genuine, so that'll give you the confidence to explore this side of you more, but I wish you all the best on your journey.

I'm interested to ask more about you and your experiences to date, but I'll wait until you have enough posts for me to message you privately

I'm J by the way

x

Edit
welcome dont be nervous just be your self you dont have to hide anything here we are all understanding and open, good luck and most importantly have some fun

Cześć. Jestem w tym całkiem nowy, ale odkryłem, że podoba mi się to znacznie bardziej niż to, co uważam za normalne. Nadal się z tym pogodziłem, ale tak

Edytować
(Byłem bardzo zdenerwowany, kiedy po raz pierwszy się przedstawiłem, więc mam nadzieję, że będzie trochę lepiej)
Nigdy nawet o tym nie wiedziałem, ani nie sądziłem, że kiedykolwiek zrobię coś takiego z psem, ale oto jestem. Mam małe doświadczenie i przypuszczam, że przybycie tutaj jest dla mnie sposobem na przetworzenie tego, przez co przechodzę. Nigdy nie wiem, co tu powiedzieć, ale miło wiedzieć, że nie jestem w tym sama
ne denerwuj się jesteś super i wielu facetów marzy o takiej kobiecie jak TY pozdrawiam z polski
:chichot::chichot::chichot::chichot:

Heya,
Single, mother?
Wow that's a turn on. Not gonna lie. <33

"enjoying it far more than what I think is normal."

What is normal? Normal is overrated anyways, as long as you're both enjoying yourselfs.

"it's nice to know I'm not alone in this"

You're not alone in this community, having sex/relationships with animals is perfectly fine and not uncommon. Anyways hope you find whatever you're looking for here, stay happy n sexy~!

Edit
Welcome to the community. I believe that if it feels good for all then how can it be wrong.

Eat your vegetables first Mr.

You're really sweet and I hope the same for you too

It's nice to meet you as well mr swamp man

It kind of just happened somehow haha

Thank you Mr Deer

Hi! I'm really trying here haha
Welcome my dear. Would love to get to know you better!!!

Edit
welcome hope u enjoy ur stay

Edit
You should never be nervous about something you want and desire 😊 especially something as awesome and wonderful as all of this amazing stuff

Edit
Definitely not alone . Hope all is well

I would say welcome but since this person hasn’t been on for almost a year why bother. Haha

Edit
Nice to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back