divorced single mother who has taken the plunge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hii. I'm quiet new to this but have found myself enjoying it far more than what I think is normal. Still coming to terms with it but yeah

Edit
(I was really nervous when I first introduced myself so hopefully this will be a little better)
I never in a million years had even known about it nor think I would ever do such a thing with a dog of all things but here I am. I have a little experience and I suppose coming here is a way for me to sort of process what I'm going through. I never know what to say here but it's nice to know I'm not alone in this
Welcome to the community
Come for the craziness
Stay for the.... well more craziness

Hii. I'm quiet new to this but have found myself enjoying it far more than what I think is normal. Still coming to terms with it but yeah

Edit
(I was really nervous when I first introduced myself so hopefully this will be a little better)
I never in a million years had even known about it nor think I would ever do such a thing with a dog of all things but here I am. I have a little experience and I suppose coming here is a way for me to sort of process what I'm going through. I never know what to say here but it's nice to know I'm not alone in this
Hello and welcome , feel free to say hi anytime and you are definitely knot alone 😉🥰

Edit
Congratulations and welcome to the zoo community.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy all these gourgous people as much as I do, but be warned ... did you say in heat ohh dear expect you inbox to be overflowing with the most wonderfully written proposals lol.

Welcome hun!

Yeah those feelings of guilt and shame are common, especially if you've spent most of your life being told it's wrong and took that plunge without any support. You should find plenty of that here though! You're not a freak, you're not a slut, and you're not alone ❤
Definetly not alone and so many gourgous people to share with on here.💓

Edit
welcome i hope you enjoy it here

Edit
Hey there! I am new to this too and am learning. It's a steep curve and if you want your hand held, I'm here for you.

Welcome and I hope you find your place in the community

Edit
True to that, me as well joined today, it's really been a turn on just to watch video's, waiting for my two females to come into heat. But I'd like to know how it feels for you compared to a guy,or other sex you've had.
Feel free to chat with me anytime you'd like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edit
Yay! That's so great you found a new and exciting part of life... Many of us had an "adjustment period" coming to terms with our desires and experiences, and many have a hard time reconciling what society tells us is right and wrong. Just know that you are among friends (mostly!) and many of us know what you're going through. Most of all, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you or what you may be feeling -- as long as nobody gets hurt!

Feel free to reach out! :)

Welcome to the community! If you need any help feel free to send me a message!
This is what I personally reccomend.
First Read The Rules here https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/zooville-rules.20410/
Then feel free to introduce yourself here! https://www.zoovilleforum.net/forums/introductions.3/ (Already done! ^_^)
Safety and animal welfare guides here. https://www.zoovilleforum.net/forums/how-tos-and-educational.10/

Glad to have you on board. It can seem a bit strange at first however if you love him that's all that matters ^_^

Edit

Welcome to the community motherinheat

Welcome to the community motherinheat

Edit
Thanks for taking the first step! Would love to chat if you ever want too!

Everyone has a different ‘natural and normal’. For me, my normal might be different than yours, but as long as you are happy and you have a happy and thriving dog, then it is all good!

Edit
Welcome to the group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back