Did you / Do you have zoo friends?

I do not, that I know of. I suspected some years ago, but never asked. Moved since then and lost contact with them.

Almost three years ago, I met a girl on Tinder @Keily who is a member here it was she who made me try this fully and I love it, She has three dogs of her own Pitbull Boxer Mastiff and it was from her that I learned everything I can today about this.
I've only met one person on Tinder, most are "follow me on" spam, or just don't match up. Definitely not as lucky as you...and Keily. :)

Absolutely not. If i talk to people on here it will not go much farther than mutual interests and good conversation. I refuse to meet zoo people. Friendship online may be okay but I'm still a very private person naturally so it's hard to make friends when you share so little about yourself and can be rather dry. I have IRL friends who like me and that's enough. I'm not interested in sex so no need for zoo friends TBH

Absolutely not. If i talk to people on here it will not go much farther than mutual interests and good conversation. I refuse to meet zoo people. Friendship online may be okay but I'm still a very private person naturally so it's hard to make friends when you share so little about yourself and can be rather dry. I have IRL friends who like me and that's enough. I'm not interested in sex so no need for zoo friends TBH
Would this be the same answer you would've given years ago?

What one person would've done 5, 6, 7 years ago could've been entirely different than what someone would do now. Things change.

What one person would've done 5, 6, 7 years ago could've been entirely different than what someone would do now. Things change.
I made non zoo friends online years ago. 20 odd something years or so in my teens. back in the dial up age. After a couple years the novelty wore off and none of those friends I still talk to. They were nice and fun people during that time but once internet started becoming a big thing and dial up obsolete i did not have internet for about 10 years and lost everyone. we started drifting even before i canceled my internet as others went on with their lives.
I have a few very close in real life friends and my coworkers are some great people. None of them know about my zoo affiliation, though I really am not interested in the sex bit. I simply prefer pets overpeople since they don't let me down or abuse me. For something as taboo as zoo, I wouldn't bother making friends to meet. Talking online is fine but even then, the details of my life, not that they are particularly exciting, will remain a secret.

I found a sparked interest in zoo maybe about 14-20 years ago but it was nothing but a casual interest. It wasn't until about the last five years it was reignited and became a more developed interest. Even then its not about sex but the bond and connection. I have never had sex with an animal and don't have plans to start. I have no interest in sex with anyone. I just like companionship. Sadly most people want sex so finding companionship is very hard.

I found a sparked interest in zoo maybe about 14-20 years ago but it was nothing but a casual interest. It wasn't until about the last five years it was reignited and became a more developed interest. Even then its not about sex but the bond and connection. I have never had sex with an animal and don't have plans to start. I have no interest in sex with anyone. I just like companionship. Sadly most people want sex so finding companionship is very hard.
Maybe comprise? Idk.

M
Maybe comprise? Idk.
Maybe with the right person. I'm a stickler for my dogs health, care and wellbeing. My last relationship, my partner was careless with animals buying dogs from pet stores just because they were cute. Bought a husky and did nothing with it, just letting it outside to go to the bathroom and then as it matured there were to intact females and the husky attacked and ate the female corgi who started fights all the time. Never went with reputable breeders, kept dogs obese, free roaming,rarely went to a vet and complained my dogs had too many rules despite being happy, healthy and very fit and could easily outrun and out last their dogs on a bad day.

My old metal & punk crew used to joke about zoo with each other and others from the scene for years in school, but you know how teens are... who knows why we did that, prob just to be edgy, there was no access to this stuff back then. I'll still crack a wild comment every now and then just to test people.
I don't talk about it seriously, since I don't think anyone from my current circle is into it.

It's an interesting subject, been enjoying the contributions.

My old metal & punk crew used to joke about zoo with each other and others from the scene for years in school, but you know how teens are... who knows why we did that, prob just to be edgy, there was no access to this stuff back then. I'll still crack a wild comment every now and then just to test people.
I don't talk about it seriously, since I don't think anyone from my current circle is into it.

It's an interesting subject, been enjoying the contributions.
Sometimes…when people joke there is a little bit of truth hiding in there somewhere…

Sometimes…when people joke there is a little bit of truth hiding in there somewhere…
Probably. These were the early 90ies, so we were into all kinds of extreme shit... I know I've always found it horny, but never got that... "vibe" from anybody, for lack of a better word. So I'm keeping it to myself, altho I'm sure I would just give a straight answer if anyone had the balls to ask me about it.
Also no online friends yet, since I've only registered to a few forums fairly recently.

It is a super secret for most people. Here you can get a ‘peek’ behind the scenes so try some of the folks, but I know that it is hard to be open.

Joking can break the ice a little. Maybe joke, see peoples reactions and if not good, never talk about it again.

You never know. Some taboos remain hidden

Back