Did you / Do you have zoo friends?

Everyone I found that looks serious lived in another country...
All the ones I found "near" me doesn't look serious
need to add..
the only matchs I found that would really want to meet me where all out of my country... all the ones "near" me are not a match of what we are both looking for

It is a super secret for most people. Here you can get a ‘peek’ behind the scenes so try some of the folks, but I know that it is hard to be open.

Joking can break the ice a little. Maybe joke, see peoples reactions and if not good, never talk about it again.

You never know. Some taboos remain hidden
It is interesting to find these forums and realize that it IS a thing. I'm enjoying it. ;)

I agree. Probably because, we can keep a secret better than men can l
Same with me none in real…or maybe I should say…none in real that I know of!

This is such a super secret lifestyle and taboo we might actually know people who are active and we have no idea. Just like they have no idea about us!
Way back when irc was a thing. I was quite active in zoophile chat groups. I started chatting with a female and the crazy thing is I just got a funny feeling that I knew her. Turns out she was a younger cousin I had. We don’t live any where near one another but we do keep in contact and do chat about zoo related things. Still haven’t met anyone on this forum, but I’m still getting the feel for this. It’s much harder to chat on this forum than irc so it makes meeting folks a ton harder.

When you were discovering your passions did and of you have the fortune to share it with a fellow zoo?
Did you help each other along or possible introduce one another to zoo?
Maybe you shared partners?
I'm mainly referring to real life as opposed to online but i'm interested in all experiences
My husband is my best friend and he was Intrigued by some videos he had saw. He talked to me about it and asked if I had any encounters with our furry friends. We are both very open and honest with each other. So I told him of my one time when younger, and we have been experimenting and broadening our sexual preference. We both are discovering new things and loving my our new finding in our relationship.

When I first became interested in the whole zoo thing, I wasn't technically an adult. So, definitely not at first. I sure as hell wasn't about to open up to family about it, either. Nope, nope, nope! But once I became of-age, I did meet a few like-minded people online. One of which thought they were in the wrong for being into it, and never had anyone else to open up to about it.

Some of my non-zoo friends that I have met IRL do know that I'm into it... and I wasn't judged for it.

I haven't met a fellow zoo IRL (to my knowledge), yet. Though, I will likely meet the former person in the not-so-distant future.

Sadly NO, I've kept it a big secret all my life, hoping to make and hopefully meet someone on here, that would be fantastic!

With all that being said, I would love nothing more than to have even just one trusted friend who I could speak freely to about this part of my life that I have had to be secretive about for so long.
Feel exactly the same, worst i even didnt have friends here to talk about it
Oh well...

No. I am not opposed to online acquaintances. But deep rooted friendships/meetups, not a fan. For my own safety and lack of trust in others. I have no problem holding a conversation on the forum but I won't do any PMs I won't even accept friend requests.

One of my friends confessed in a group chat that they’d had a sexual experience with an animal in their teens and felt really bad about it and felt like they needed it off their chest. Everyone else in the group chat followed up saying that they’ve also had zoophilic experiences afterwards. I did the same but didn’t tell them that I still practice zoophilia. Makes me wonder if anyone else who confessed didn’t tell the whole truth as well.

I have several IRL friends that I have met through zoo sites, forums or social media. When I was younger and first learning about my interests, I didn't know anyone IRL or have any people to really share it with online and I didn't join the online zoo community till later and it was such a relief to find others like myself.

I haven't shared my zoo interests with friends that I didn't meet through the zoo community.

I have met dozens of zoos in person over the years attending meet and greets back organized on another site that has disappeared. I keep in touch with several of them still as people move around and I consider a few very close friends.

This has been something I kept buried but my first exposure was a friend masturbating his pup when I was a lot younger and it just got me thinking about it. Wish there was someone local that I could discuss and share more.

Back