Did you / Do you have zoo friends?

i have never had anyone in real as a friend or anything that is a zoo. no one in real has any idea i am a zoo...as far as i know. i am sure that i drop certain hints and it would not surprise me if a few people suspect...hey there is that lady with the intact shepard...

i have wondered what it would be like to know someone in real, but i dont know if i will ever experience that

I kept it to myself for a while until I found out that a friend of mine was also into it. I eventually also discovered another friend of mine was into it, though I only regularly talk to one of them these days, unfortunately. Both are people I met online.

I keep the zoo stuff pretty private. A small handful of people know I'm into it, only two of them are also into it. I only regularly talk to one of those people now.

If I may ask, how did you find out your friend was into it / confide into your friend? There's been a handful of times I've come close when drunk, horny or just feeling sad, but once I come to I'm always relieved I didn't let slip. Like did you prepare yourself for if it went wrong? Cus once they know, they know- and that terrifies me aha

no ..sadly...woud love to meet anither female whos into this but no..not yet
Yes same here. I’ve been looking for so long to meet others who are willing

Any advice from anyone? Lol
I would love to talk with someone and see if we get along

I am an owner

I got quite a few real life friends that are into this, I got quite a few online friends that are into this, and then I got a lot of people on here that asked me just to fuck my animals which is a hard no by the way.

My first girlfriend was. I was 15 she was 18, she started letting her doggo eat her out around 6. She got caught and was nearly beat to death by her parents. Didnt help much cause she never stopped. She caught me looking at something online hanging out at my house and was like "you too?". We were our first humans. It was kind of magical honestly, not like anyone described my first time would be. Relationship lasted till my 17th birthday when she decided I wasn't cooler than the meth heads she met at chicken factory. I didnt out her but still have about 2 dozen videos

Tried that for years nothing never really happened Beyond 1. A vast majority of the time I'm just left with words on the screen ghosted accounts. And the all-too-familiar oh maybe next time better luck next time and all that other wonderful shit. I just stoped giving a fuck.
For six years nobody wants to be part of my life I ain't got no time for any more strife
My problem is they are so far away. I know there are some here in Baton Rouge but they have to be so secretive

The closest I have gotten to someone irl was an acquaintance mentioning that his friend's friend is a zoo :/
Seriously.

Met a couple on her and we are good friends. Also met a couple women that were just curious but nothing has happened. Also my second ex wife is into this lifestyle as well. And a week ago during a drunken rant to an ex gf slipped and told her. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Perhaps they're turned into Psychopaths because of the way things are. Just a thought
Maybe these are the ones, that are not in here? From my sight, what i see in here, to me the People around here seem mostly nice and carring.
I think in this Thread here might be a part of the true Zoo-Passionists unconsciously seeking out to People?

Sorry for Off-Topic, im just into interessting Talks.. For me, I keep it myself until someone else, whos into it, gives me hints and so on. Or i talk to the nice people on here, if we come together:)

My first girlfriend was. I was 15 she was 18, she started letting her doggo eat her out around 6. She got caught and was nearly beat to death by her parents. Didnt help much cause she never stopped. She caught me looking at something online hanging out at my house and was like "you too?". We were our first humans. It was kind of magical honestly, not like anyone described my first time would be. Relationship lasted till my 17th birthday when she decided I wasn't cooler than the meth heads she met at chicken factory. I didnt out her but still have about 2 dozen videos
Sad, beautiful story.

I've met some RL Zoo's that have become friends.. others I wouldn't go near again.. the one's I have kept as friends I am honored to know and enjoy hanging out with them a lot more than I am concerned with getting mounted and getting my dick wet haha

I have 2 online close zoo friends who know who I am and how i look like that's all, no one in irl knows about me and my dog and that would probably stay that way.

Eh, yes and no.

I had my first experience when I was really young with a friend, but it was never discussed as anything more than a fun thing that felt good.
When I was 16 I met up with an owner who let me play with his dog, that was my first experience beyond licking and even got to give the dog a blowie, but chickened out of a knot.

I'd definitely love to make some actual zoo friends, though!

Have had..you could say I still do, but theyre all back east in scattered locations. Im out almost to the Pacific. Not easy to keep up....

I've been lucky with the friends I've made and the zoo I've met. Without them I would've not had horse bonding or even a knot. What was the best though was just being normal friends and able to enjoy zoo together.

Knowing one person ended connecting me to a bunch of others.
insanely lucky, i have friends that dont care about much of anything as long as i aint a cunt to people, but they dont share my "interests"

Back