Deep quotes you heard or made up?

Your parents, your instructors, and your leaders may tell you to stand up for what is right in the face of great opposition,
yet a quick glance at society absolutely shows you that falling in line with ubiquitous evil is the only way to live an easy and safe life.
This order to support what is good, even when it is difficult, and even when it is dangerous, would seem quite dishonest and ill-advised,
if wicked men exclusively and routinely achieve great authority; enough authority to call themselves "good".

“I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.” - Kurt Cobain.

People say suffering is not a bad thing, for it can make you a better person for having to work through it.

I noticed this when my friend got gangrene and his fingers fell off; that really improved the quality of his character.
And when my cousin got trapped in a burning building and died of suffocation; he learned valuable life lessons from that.
And that town that was leveled by a tornado - that was fate trying to test somebody's mettle.
Children in the womb are not exempt from the hand of the Instructor either, hence stillbirths.
And that woman down the street had to get cancer, or else she would not have met that nice old lady who works at the hospital.
And of course, when little Timmy caught pneumonia at age 3, it was really wise Providence looking out for him.
Maimed people should consider themselves blessed, for they get to experience intimate suffering far more than the common man.

Certainly, no suffering is needless nor senseless! If it seems so, we just misunderstand. For this is the best of all possible worlds!

Back