Deep quotes you heard or made up?

I've always preferred the phrasing, "Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate".

(Come on... I dare ya to tell me that anybody has survived it :devilish: Be prepared to offer evidence)
Your phrasing is more elegant, but mine is correct too.
When being alive It will kill you at some time, and before that you might ‘infect’ new life.

"Do you think that life's supposed to be some pretty picture without any misery in it? Life IS misery! Misery, and whatever the Hell we decide to do about it! Coping! Loving! Screwing! Hating! Taking chances! Boring people! Bashing assholes! Making friends with other assholes! Running away from your mistakes! Facing your mistakes! Radiation! Having kids and doing the same thing over again, sometimes better, sometimes worse! That is life, man! It's like being drunk; look at it one way, and it's a piss poor embarrassment! Look at it a different way and it feels great! But it's all the same thing! It's all life!"

I've always preferred the phrasing, "Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate".

(Come on... I dare ya to tell me that anybody has survived it :devilish: Be prepared to offer evidence)
Jesus? 😛

It is actually fun because one single name would offend equaly both non believers and believers as the faith has the base he actually *died*, he just came back later.
*evil laughter*

Evidence, please...

It is actually fun because one single name would offend equaly both non believers and believers as the faith has the base he actually *died*, he just came back later.
*evil laughter*
Offend? Nah... At least, not me. I can't be offended by a fairy tale. (Damned goat-herders had way too much time, and too many psycho-active plants around for their own good. Let 'em have the wrong kind of mushroom, or cactus, or whatever it was, and there they go, inventing "god" and religion, and the whole world ends up fucked to the sky... <sigh>)

Evidence, please...

Offend? Nah... At least, not me. I can't be offended by a fairy tale. (Damned goat-herders had way too much time, and too many psycho-active plants around for their own good. Let 'em have the wrong kind of mushroom, or cactus, or whatever it was, and there they go, inventing "god" and religion, and the whole world ends up fucked to the sky... <sigh>)
Like in “Life of Brian“ people are eager after believing in something

"Oh look, what clever children!
See them study, watch them learn!
How I HATE those goodie-goodies!
How they make my stomach turn!

I've got a little secret
that'll really make 'em cry!
It's a nasty kind of magic
from a special kind of guy!

📖

This book is made to order,
but it isn't to be read.
Once they've opened up this book,
they're sucked inside instead
to the most unpleasant place they've ever seen:
the Magic Labyrinth of I.M. Meen!

Very scary and confusing
destination of my choosing!
The Magic Labyrinth of I.M. Meen!

Ahahahahah!"

-Ignacius Maurice Meen

Noooooo, say it's not so. Peaches are yummerlicious.
With that statement, you demonstrate that you have absolutely NO taste whatsoever! You poor, delusional thing, you... I think I'll look into starting a gofundme in hopes of raising enough money to get you some professional help for that little problem of yours...

Peaches... Gag...

The only good peach is a Broken Peach! (And damn, but they are EXCELLENT - both musically, and showmanship-wise - I only wonder how long it takes to get that zombie makeup on?)

And for anyone wondering what I'm talking about, here's two EXCELLENT examples:

Back