Deep quotes you heard or made up?

Its best to have friends good and bad, some that drag you under so that you can appreciate the ones who rise/pick you up.

If anything the bad ones are learning experiences as the true friends shine in that hour.

Yeah unfortunately all's I have is a learning experience apparently. Since you put it that way. I really haven't had the true friend I'm looking for yet. Thought I did but no
Hey im a true friend to those who need one. But every person has a few bad ones to chain them under. We just need those who can unlock that lock we are in.

Are you at my door? Hopefully you've a chiropractor if that's the case because I really could use one right now.

That's what I've been looking for that one person that wants to actually see me for who I am and my genuine nature. I haven't lied to anybody. And I don't understand why I'm still treated like I'm some kind of liar and a threat to people in real life. No one coming my way. Really solidifies that. I can't put in any simpler terms to say
Sadly not a chiropractor here 😅 but i can guarantee in that if your a true individual who seeks bonding im a person who is open

Work like darth Vader is watching

one day you will pass away and life will flash before your eyes. Make sure your replay included changing the toilet paper roll

a leaf in a tree is but one in a million, and millions have come before you every year, and that tree just one in a thousand I the forest. You are never alone, sometimes you just need to fall to find before you realize it.

You do not need a parachute skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice! - Churchill
War does not determine who is right - only who is left - Churchill

"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." Will Rodgers

"I fawn on those who give me anything, I yelp at those who refuse, and I set my teeth in rascals." - Diogenes the Cynic

Stop. Ask yourself WHY your doing what your doing? Then ask WHY of your answer. Do that until your not sure at all.

Unless of course your dealing with an Asshole who needs their balls kicked.

Back