Dealing with anxiety before sex with an animal

Have you experimented heavy anxiety before having sex with an animal?

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
So, as title says, is there anyone else who just experiments a lot of anxiety, stomachaches or just a general feeling of uneasiness minutes/hours ago before they know they'll be having sex with an animal? For me, since I do a whole lot of preparation before (prob like 3-5 hours before the act, for cleaning and just getting ready) I just can't stop feeling uneasy about it all, specially since I have family not that far away from where it's happening, so thinking about being discovered just makes me feel absolutely sick in the stomach, I don't know if it's related to that or it might be something related to general sex anxiety. After the act, I can feel muuuuch better and be around my dog without any problems, play with him and just feel happy overall, even with people around, so this is bothering me a lot and I don't know how to deal with it, plus, it can sometimes happen just when I think about it and then I won't be able to eat anything at all for a few hours because of that same anxiety.
Any of you guys have been through something similar? If yes, how did you deal with it?

(Hopefully everything is understandable, english is not my first language)

I have not heard of people having this type of anxiety before. So, you think it comes from the fear of being caught in the act of having sex, from what I gathered. When you say you have family close by, do you mean literally in the same house? If the answer is yes, then you certainly should be precautious. I would stay alert, and keep your ears open, focused on where you know everyone is if you think being caught is a real danger. You could tell your family not to bother you for a second, but if you feel as if that would draw too much suspicion, having sex at night or at least with a locked door out and closed windows, and even out of eyeshot if the door were forced open, may be good ideas. You may also want to have sex while being partially clothed, just so you can look more presentable more quickly if you were barged in on. With these measures in place, you can be pretty confident that you will not be caught.
So, you have this fear, yet you have sex anyway. Is the sex worth the stress you feel beforehand, or is it too debilitating? If so, remember you do not have to have it.
Do you have any uneasiness about your zoophilia, as in, have you not come to terms with it, yet? That may be another secondary source of the stress. If you are uncomfortable with your zoo tendencies, you can always hold off on sex until you find self-acceptance.

I hope at least some of these points were helpful in a way.

I have not heard of people having this type of anxiety before. So, you think it comes from the fear of being caught in the act of having sex, from what I gathered. When you say you have family close by, do you mean literally in the same house? If the answer is yes, then you certainly should be precautious. I would stay alert, and keep your ears open, focused on where you know everyone is if you think being caught is a real danger. You could tell your family not to bother you for a second, but if you feel as if that would draw too much suspicion, having sex at night or at least with a locked door out and closed windows, and even out of eyeshot if the door were forced open, may be good ideas. You may also want to have sex while being partially clothed, just so you can look more presentable more quickly if you were barged in on. With these measures in place, you can be pretty confident that you will not be caught.
So, you have this fear, yet you have sex anyway. Is the sex worth the stress you feel beforehand, or is it too debilitating? If so, remember you do not have to have it.
Do you have any uneasiness about your zoophilia, as in, have you not come to terms with it, yet? That may be another secondary source of the stress. If you are uncomfortable with your zoo tendencies, you can always hold off on sex until you find self-acceptance.

I hope at least some of these points were helpful in a way.
It's not in a house, I guess you could call it a farm, so when we go there I have to get a bit away from everyone without looking suspicious, but I guess you hit the nail with the not being comfortable with being a zoophile part, especially since I'm not even sure of it, I guess at the end sex just came because of rash impulses, I know I love animals but I don't really feel that level of attraction like some people have wrote about in here. Thanks a lot for the input <3

It's not so much the anxiety leading up to satisfying my desires it's the feeling afterwards that I struggle with.

So, as title says, is there anyone else who just experiments a lot of anxiety, stomachaches or just a general feeling of uneasiness minutes/hours ago before they know they'll be having sex with an animal? For me, since I do a whole lot of preparation before (prob like 3-5 hours before the act, for cleaning and just getting ready) I just can't stop feeling uneasy about it all, specially since I have family not that far away from where it's happening, so thinking about being discovered just makes me feel absolutely sick in the stomach, I don't know if it's related to that or it might be something related to general sex anxiety. After the act, I can feel muuuuch better and be around my dog without any problems, play with him and just feel happy overall, even with people around, so this is bothering me a lot and I don't know how to deal with it, plus, it can sometimes happen just when I think about it and then I won't be able to eat anything at all for a few hours because of that same anxiety.
Any of you guys have been through something similar? If yes, how did you deal with it?

(Hopefully everything is understandable, english is not my first language)
Now I talk about years ago on the farm. There was my dad, a farm hand and a lot of siblings too. So in the daytime, the risk that someone came was real. One time a sow had jumped out from the sty, stood stiff on the ‘feeding alley’, totally in heat, and she certainly wanted to be fucked, now. But it was in the middle of the day, bright light on the alley. I wanted so much to mate her, but didn’t dare. So walked away. Later the farm hand had managed to get her back again. And when dark I walked out to her, she seemed to wait for me, I dropped the clothes and we mated.
A few times after seen a big sows swollen pussy, I just couldn’t wait til it was dark. So almost with palpitations I sneaked out to her, pulled the shirt up and trousers down. Then I lay on her warm back while fucking her. But listened if the door rattled. Once it was so wonderful fucking her, that I didn’t hear it at once, so nearly caught.
So the anxiety was there allways. Even when out there ind the night. But I made my preparations, ensured that the outdoor couldn’t be opened and tampered the light switch in the farthest end of the pigsty. Then I dared to be naked together with a sow. If someone should come in at this time, I would grab my clothes and sneak out before the light was switched on.
So when out there in the dark, I felt almost relaxed, but anxious in the daytime.

Back