Dark Fantasies UK Horsetoy Review

Centaurluv

Tourist
Hey guys! i'm very new to this forum but i recently bought a horse sextoy from Dark Fantasies UK and i just HAVE to share this with you.

TL;DR 4/5 stars, minor things that they can easily improve upon. and from what tgeir GREAT customer service tells me, they are already doing.

1. Size

Oh my god, this toy is huge (just HOW huge more clear when you see it side to side next to an American Meat Cheval toy on the right) and has the weight to go with it. this is simply GREAT, because when rimming you don't feel the toy "end" around your mouth. just perfect. also when you make it "ride" you the weight of it makes it feel like a very natural downward motion.
there is a downside to it though, it doesnt fit into my masturbator holder, but that is okay, and it is no fault Dark Fantasies, since the measuremts are listed. If anyone knows of a way to insert a toy into something so you get your hands free, please let me know!
20231229_192429.jpg20231229_192414.jpg
just look at her beautiful tail hiding her lewd holes
20231229_124237.jpg
my my what do we have here? all cute and ready to be bred
20231229_124246.jpg20231229_124310.jpg

2. Quality

After just 2 uses of the AM toy rips and tears started to form. I guess i am a bit girthier than most men. :/ i repaired them with their toy fixer, but it doesnt really help because new tears just form right next to it. American Meat removed my review btw... on the Dark Fantasies Toy however, no tears. and no indication that there ever will be tears either. Very VERY good, i can already tell that this one will last me a long time. the material they use seems to be more flexible.
20231229_193250.jpg20231229_193304.jpg
3. Color

what you can also see in the above left is the amount of color that goes into Aerican Meat products. this is a bit of a downside for Dark Fantasies here, since they don't offer that (yet!) especially pink clitoris and canals are a must i think, the black accents are a luxury that are not really needed and just a preference of mine, but one i would welcome greatyl also the colour seems to be a bit "metallic" i don't know if that makes sense and if i have just made a poor choice on that regard but is is a bit "glittery"

4. shape

I have to say that American Meat did it a bit better when it comes to the shape of the Orifices, the anus of the American Meat's Cheval *looks* more to be a big horses butt, it is not, as you can see from the size difference, but it *looks* like it is, and it feels like it is when rimming or fingering it. the deeper puckers in the anus make it feel better, if the Dark fantasies toy had that in addition to its larger size it would be divine.
also she shape of the clitoris is better on American Meat i think, the heart shape is very cute.

5. The Tail

Very, very cool idea to have that, i was afraid i would rip it out when climaxing but i just grip tighter instead of pulling, wich does nothing to damage the toy of course. its great to hold it, adds GREATLY to the immersion.
I tried to match my dakimakuras Hair colour here and it worked very well.
especially with one hand busy on the tail it would have been cool if it fit into the holder. but maybe there's an idea for a future accessory in the Dark Fantasies Shop.

6. the tubes

maybe the most important, yet the shortest part in this review.
the Feeling inside is divine, the intricate ripples, slight twists and turns make this toy feel AMAZING, there is no other way to say this, Waaaaaaaay better than American Meat's Cheval.

Now American Meat offers silicone plugs to plug the end of the toy shut. this does 2 things. For one, it stops the large amounts of lube that is needed to use toys like thiese from spilling out the end and making a mess, and two, it forms a nice bit of suction once the initial air is pumped out. this feels great.
These plugs are not available for Dark Fantasies (yet?) , the ones from american meat do not fit and i think they are really missing. picture of american meat's cheval, for reference of what i am talking about.
20231229_193350.jpg
their customer service was SUPER helpful this entire time, refunded the additional colour very quickly after explaining that that cant be done and is there on the site for other products, and they even sent me a sneak peak of the toy before sending it.
packaging was discrete of course.

All in all this is a 4 out of 5 stars with very simple things that need doing to make this a 5/5.

And a huge thank you to Dark Fantasies UK for helping me indulge in my darkest fantasies in a safe and legal way.
love you guys :)

Last edited:
Glad to hear it is a quality product. I'm very interested in picking up the dragon and cow toys when they release them. Might grab the boar too. Never seen a male pig sleeve before.

Sorry guys, do you have a link to their site? A quick google did not work for me :(

Any elaboration on the inserts? I know it's personal for everyone but it didn't look that interesting on their website. I'm intrigued you found it so nice!

Any elaboration on the inserts? I know it's personal for everyone but it didn't look that interesting on their website. I'm intrigued you found it so nice!
just the way it feels i guess. better than the American meat toy wich is the only one i have direct reference to and the fact that anus and vagina are different from each other apart from the anus being tighter.

Hey guys! i'm very new to this forum but i recently bought a horse sextoy from Dark Fantasies UK and i just HAVE to share this with you.

TL;DR 4/5 stars, minor things that they can easily improve upon. and from what tgeir GREAT customer service tells me, they are already doing.

1. Size

Oh my god, this toy is huge (just HOW huge more clear when you see it side to side next to an American Meat Cheval toy on the right) and has the weight to go with it. this is simply GREAT, because when rimming you don't feel the toy "end" around your mouth. just perfect. also when you make it "ride" you the weight of it makes it feel like a very natural downward motion.
there is a downside to it though, it doesnt fit into my masturbator holder, but that is okay, and it is no fault Dark Fantasies, since the measuremts are listed. If anyone knows of a way to insert a toy into something so you get your hands free, please let me know!
View attachment 519155View attachment 519170
just look at her beautiful tail hiding her lewd holes
View attachment 519156
my my what do we have here? all cute and ready to be bred
View attachment 519158View attachment 519157

2. Quality

After just 2 uses of the AM toy rips and tears started to form. I guess i am a bit girthier than most men. :/ i repaired them with their toy fixer, but it doesnt really help because new tears just form right next to it. American Meat removed my review btw... on the Dark Fantasies Toy however, no tears. and no indication that there ever will be tears either. Very VERY good, i can already tell that this one will last me a long time. the material they use seems to be more flexible.
View attachment 519160View attachment 519163
3. Color

what you can also see in the above left is the amount of color that goes into Aerican Meat products. this is a bit of a downside for Dark Fantasies here, since they don't offer that (yet!) especially pink clitoris and canals are a must i think, the black accents are a luxury that are not really needed and just a preference of mine, but one i would welcome greatyl also the colour seems to be a bit "metallic" i don't know if that makes sense and if i have just made a poor choice on that regard but is is a bit "glittery"

4. shape

I have to say that American Meat did it a bit better when it comes to the shape of the Orifices, the anus of the American Meat's Cheval *looks* more to be a big horses butt, it is not, as you can see from the size difference, but it *looks* like it is, and it feels like it is when rimming or fingering it. the deeper puckers in the anus make it feel better, if the Dark fantasies toy had that in addition to its larger size it would be divine.
also she shape of the clitoris is better on American Meat i think, the heart shape is very cute.

5. The Tail

Very, very cool idea to have that, i was afraid i would rip it out when climaxing but i just grip tighter instead of pulling, wich does nothing to damage the toy of course. its great to hold it, adds GREATLY to the immersion.
I tried to match my dakimakuras Hair colour here and it worked very well.
especially with one hand busy on the tail it would have been cool if it fit into the holder. but maybe there's an idea for a future accessory in the Dark Fantasies Shop.

6. the tubes

maybe the most important, yet the shortest part in this review.
the Feeling inside is divine, the intricate ripples, slight twists and turns make this toy feel AMAZING, there is no other way to say this, Waaaaaaaay better than American Meat's Cheval.

Now American Meat offers silicone plugs to plug the end of the toy shut. this does 2 things. For one, it stops the large amounts of lube that is needed to use toys like thiese from spilling out the end and making a mess, and two, it forms a nice bit of suction once the initial air is pumped out. this feels great.
These plugs are not available for Dark Fantasies (yet?) , the ones from american meat do not fit and i think they are really missing. picture of american meat's cheval, for reference of what i am talking about.
View attachment 519169
their customer service was SUPER helpful this entire time, refunded the additional colour very quickly after explaining that that cant be done and is there on the site for other products, and they even sent me a sneak peak of the toy before sending it.
packaging was discrete of course.

All in all this is a 4 out of 5 stars with very simple things that need doing to make this a 5/5.

And a huge thank you to Dark Fantasies UK for helping me indulge in my darkest fantasies in a safe and legal way.
love you guys :)
Fantastic review this toy looks great

Back