Cut or uncut.

also circumcision is a horrible mutilation crime and should be forbidden
I couldnt agree more! People always give me this look like weve been doing it forever now its normal get over it. It's like yea but we owned slaves forever till we grew up and realized how fucked it is. It just irks me..

I like the look both ways and have never understood why they cut their tails off. So if I had one he would most likely have his tail. Is there some reason for cutting them aside from us thinking it looks better?
Nope. It only harms the dog.

This is really the same as circumcision. Its messed up because its not like it has any benefit for the dog, its just happened because people think it looks better. Its a cruel practice thats banned in england and some places in Europe for good reason. There are doberman shepherds or doberman basenji mixes ears naturally grow high without the unnecessary cruelty. I personally hope that one day someone will create a doberman breed with naturally standing ears.

This is really the same as circumcision. Its messed up because its not like it has any benefit for the dog, its just happened because people think it looks better. Its a cruel practice thats banned in england and some places in Europe for good reason. There are doberman shepherds or doberman basenji mixes ears naturally grow high without the unnecessary cruelty. I personally hope that one day someone will create a doberman breed with naturally standing ears.
It actually started out because of hunting. Back then if made sense and helped prevent injuries. Now days itz pure cruelty. However dont always judge a bobbed tail. Theres such thing as happy tail wich is very bad for ths animal and bobbing it can be a life saver for them. I would suggest looking if up. You will see sad and bloody images though

It actually started out because of hunting. Back then if made sense and helped prevent injuries. Now days itz pure cruelty. However dont always judge a bobbed tail. Theres such thing as happy tail wich is very bad for ths animal and bobbing it can be a life saver for them. I would suggest looking if up. You will see sad and bloody images though
Interesting. Didnt know that, but still I dont know about the practice since the dogs typically only get minor injuries, compared to something permanent like a cut tail

Interesting. Didnt know that, but still I dont know about the practice since the dogs typically only get minor injuries, compared to something permanent like a cut tail
Happy tail is were they hit objects so much it like bursts open. And then they keep doing it and it never heals so they are just constantly in pain and misery simply cause they like wagging there tail.

I didnt know either till a bunch of non zoos verbally abused me cause I said I was agaisnt bobbing. It was a happy tail post. No photos included so I thought they did that simply cause well they wagged there tail alot

Happy tail is were they hit objects so much it like bursts open. And then they keep doing it and it never heals so they are just constantly in pain and misery simply cause they like wagging there tail.

I didnt know either till a bunch of non zoos verbally abused me cause I said I was agaisnt bobbing. It was a happy tail post. No photos included so I thought they did that simply cause well they wagged there tail alot
Oh ok then that i understand, but for little nicks on the tail i dont think that would be too problematic

So is cutting off little boys dicks but hey.. it looks better
Honestly I think uncut dicks look better. Even though I hate my penis I'm kinda salty my parents had me circumcised. I asked them why and they were like cause that's what everyone does. It's like if all your friends were jumping off a mother fucking bridge would you!? People always look at me like I'm crazy. They say it's normal or the health benifits..

It's like so worse sex. Mutilated body. Ignoring human rights. Violating someone. Is better than a very low chance of some (idr what it catches) that could result in it getting removed. Or you just wash your shit and theres no risk. Hmm ok well did you know if we cut off your testicles you will longer and wont be as distracted? How about we do that it's full of benifits and violates human rights something you seem to support!

Oh I'm absolutely for uncut, but dobermans aren't my cup of tea
I get the reasoning though, like protecting from hematomas and stuff but a lot of dobermans don't have a reason being cropped/docked now. Are they working dogs? Most aren't.

One argument I've heard was "floppy ears aren't natural" and i think that's so funny to me. Ah yes. The way this animal was born is not natural, let's cut it properly to make it more natural

Hello I am brand new here and have no idea how any of this works however I saw this and I knew I must make a account to put you folks at ease. Yes some Bob (cut) a animals tail for the look or cause well they are a dick. However I recently learned that theres this thing called happy tail. Wich is not so good. Its wear a animal wags there tail so much it smacks things and bursts open. And those with happy tail well they usually just keep bursting it open so some do Bob the tail for this reason.

As disgusting as it looks sometimes it truly is for a good reason so please dont hate till you know why the human did it. I hope those reading this learned something.

In awnser to the question I prefer natural 100% I'm a very anti circumcision on humans as well. Ths act of modifying another body without permission is just so disgusting and as much as I hate to sound like a furry it makes me wish I wasnt human.
Our species is just so horrible and disgusting sometimes it's no wonder my attraction towards our 4 legged brethren is stronger than for our 2 legged
That makes you sound nothing like a furry. Stop getting otherkin mixed up with furries, I don't wanna be classed as otherkin.

My dobermann is cut, got her when she was already adult, but if I had gotten her from pup i would never get her cut, its just meaningless abuse for no reason :)

I think the cut look is the most iconic. Then again, I grew up thinking that was how they normally looked. I don't necessarily agree with the practice, but I still like them equally.
Nice big dogs.I like big dogs who are crazy about lick my whole body.Hopefull anytime inside my mouth

Floppy eared Dobermans forever!! <3333 I understand why their ears and tails get cut, but really, if you are owning them as a pet why not keep their super cute floppy ears and expressive tails? 🥰
(Although dogs getting ear croppings do typically undergo anesthesia, did you know that when puppies have their tails docked they do not get any pain management or anesthetic?)
I'm also against non-consensual circumcision in humans. It is genital mutilation :(

If I were to choose, I'll choose not to cut. But tbh cut ears looks more manly >_<
If dogs also have gendered features like human, I'll prefer cut ears for male dogs

I've witnessed how they cut ears in the past (my mum was a vet) and trust me it is horrible to see... they haven't got that agressive look anymore now, but glad they've banned cutting ears / tails in some parts of europe!

Back