Cucked by Dog

1, 2, and 3 appeal to me. Maybe 4 on occasion depending on what I'm in the mood for, though I do enjoy casually dating men and sometimes have them stay the night.

If I ever marry a man I'd aim for #3 as a lifestyle, though my cuck would be giving me plenty of oral so we'd still have a sex life, it's just that sex with my cuck wouldn't involve his penis.

Also for many being submissive during sex is a kink and doesn't mean they are submissive in all aspects if a relationship. Thinking 99% of women only want dominant "alpha" males sounds like some art of the game bullshit incels buy into.

Also for many being submissive during sex is a kink and doesn't mean they are submissive in all aspects if a relationship. Thinking 99% of women only want dominant "alpha" males sounds like some art of the game bullshit incels buy into.
I can only go by my experience of life. I've never personally known any women take a strong interest in sub or beta men, and nor have I.

I don't know what 'art of the game' is but I have heard of incels. Am I wrong, or with incels being a 'beta' is only one of the possible reasons? Other unattractive personality traits?

Anyway, I didn't think it was at all controversial that the majority of women aren't attracted to weak men. Perhaps you misunderstand me, and think I am saying women are only attracted to dominant men. There is a middle ground.

Incels are types that like to blame women for their lack of interest and come up with ridiculously stereotyped reasons why women behave in specific manners. Art of the game is a book for "pick up artists" that push things like "all women really want x" and push negging as a legitimate way to pick up women.

I'm merely pointing out how ridiculous the idea of 99% of women want any specific thing. That completely ignored the spectrum of interests and kinks women can have. Sure some women may specifically want a dominant man while others want a submissive one, while many others don't think about dominance or submission at all as part of the relationship.

It's a generalization that's not even close to being accurate.

Why would she?
Because maybe that's what she's into. For someone on a forum about peoples sexual and romantic interests in animals, which is pretty uncommon compared to a lot of kinks, you seem pretty unwilling to accept people have differing interests than you or your circle of friends.

I think most women would ask "why would a woman want a dog at all?" And that gets answered constantly by women on this forum so asking why a woman would want a submissive man seems like a pretty ridiculous question to ask someone here.

I'm merely pointing out how ridiculous the idea of 99% of women want any specific thing.

It's a generalization that's not even close to being accurate.
I think I see the error here. Saying 99% don't like a specific thing doesn't mean that those 99% all want another specific thing. That's a logical fallacy.

I believe it is widely acknowledged by evolutionary biologists, psychologists etc that women don't usually find weak men attractive as potential mates. I'm not saying it never happens, as there will always be outliers.

Much of evolutionary biology goes out the window when civilization happens. Humans surviving in the wilderness in small numbers is much different than when humans live in society in masse.

That also insinuates that sexual submission is the equivalent of a man being weak which ignores all other aspects of life together where the man shows strength in other ways. Like taking care of the home and a woman's emotional needs.

Because maybe that's what she's into. For someone on a forum about peoples sexual and romantic interests in animals, which is pretty uncommon compared to a lot of kinks, you seem pretty unwilling to accept people have differing interests than you or your circle of friends.
I reversed the question because in my mind it was an equally valid one. Equally, I could turn your statement around and say you seem pretty unwilling to accept this is an extremely niche interest.

I accept my own particular lifestyle is also extremely uncommon. I don't think I'm being inconsistent in recognising other lifestyle or 'kinks' as being rare.

I reversed the question because in my mind it was an equally valid one. Equally, I could turn your statement around and say you seem pretty unwilling to accept this is an extremely niche interest.

I accept my own particular lifestyle is also extremely uncommon. I don't think I'm being inconsistent in recognising other lifestyle or 'kinks' as being rare.
People that know me would never say I was weak . I was just stating my belief

You reversed the question and I answered it. Was your question rhetorical or is there a problem with me answering it.

I think asking someone who clearly identifies as a sub why would a women want someone like him after saying 99% of women wouldn't is a pretty backhanded way to insult someone behind the guise of playing devils advocate.

You reversed the question and I answered it. Was your question rhetorical or is there a problem with me answering it.

I think asking someone who clearly identifies as a sub why would a women want someone like him after saying 99% of women wouldn't is a pretty backhanded way to insult someone behind the guise of playing devils advocate.
I think you are reading too much into this.

I'm just responding to what you've posted, I cannot read your mind or your intent. But you asked a sub why would a women want someone like him after stating 99% of women wouldn't on a topic about cuckolding. That's not arguable, that's what was posted. Your opinion came out as mean natured the way it was posted.

Women don't want weak men like you.

I think that opinion is bullshit and here's why.

Gah why do people take opinions as personal attacks.

I'm a cuck, I've been cucked by my fiance, I am very submissive in my sexuality, but my military service and deployments to 2 active war zones and successful career post service would put me well past any definition of weak.

1, 2 et 3 me plaisent. Peut-être 4 à l'occasion selon ce que je suis d'humeur, même si j'aime sortir avec des hommes avec désinvolture et parfois les faire passer la nuit.

Si jamais j'épouse un homme, je viserais le n ° 3 comme mode de vie, même si mon cocu me donnerait beaucoup de oral pour que nous ayons toujours une vie sexuelle, c'est juste que le sexe avec mon cocu n'impliquerait pas son pénis .
Ma femme me disait toujours qu'elle préférait l'intimité du chien à la mienne, sans comparaison possible et qu'elle craignait de se lasser de moi si nous insistions dans le zoo. Il ne me restait que les sorties, le théâtre, cinéma et petits restau. Heureusement que les animaux n'ont pas de vie sociale !

1, 2, and 3 appeal to me. Maybe 4 on occasion depending on what I'm in the mood for, though I do enjoy casually dating men and sometimes have them stay the night.

If I ever marry a man I'd aim for #3 as a lifestyle, though my cuck would be giving me plenty of oral so we'd still have a sex life, it's just that sex with my cuck wouldn't involve his penis.
I am type of alfa and sub in the same package. I would love to engage emotional relationship with dom woman who would cuckold me with her dog. Especially after periods and in ovulation heat, woman would mate with a dog with big testicles and I would aid in that breeding.

Why wouldn’t a woman won’t a submissive man that enjoys her dog pleasing her as well as him
I wouldn't mind one. I am kind of bossy.
Has anyone ever been cucked by their dog? Or any ladies who have cucked their boyfriend/husband with their dog? The type of scenarios I'm thinking of are...

1. Any scenario where the woman gives the dog priority over the man, sexual or otherwise.

2. A couple who are out all night partying, getting frisky and horny only to get home where the woman chooses to have sex with the dog instead and locks the man out of their bedroom.

3. A relationship where the man is completely cucked/dominated by their dog, has to wear chastity 24/7, and the woman only has sexual intimacies with the dog.

4. A woman who turns down a dates invitation to stay the night because she's more interested in her canine lover at home.

Anybody have anything remotely similar to these things happen?
I think I would always do my man first. I am not the submissive type, but also not a dom either. I just love to fuck. I could go for giving my man a blowjob while the dog fucks me. Or let my man fuck one hole while the dog fucks the other. But it would have to be what we both want.

I wouldn't mind one. I am kind of bossy.

I think I would always do my man first. I am not the submissive type, but also not a dom either. I just love to fuck. I could go for giving my man a blowjob while the dog fucks me. Or let my man fuck one hole while the dog fucks the other. But it would have to be what we both want.
I also like the idea, or concept of sperm wars. Two males competing for satisfaction of the lady.

Has anyone ever been cucked by their dog? Or any ladies who have cucked their boyfriend/husband with their dog? The type of scenarios I'm thinking of are...

1. Any scenario where the woman gives the dog priority over the man, sexual or otherwise.

2. A couple who are out all night partying, getting frisky and horny only to get home where the woman chooses to have sex with the dog instead and locks the man out of their bedroom.

3. A relationship where the man is completely cucked/dominated by their dog, has to wear chastity 24/7, and the woman only has sexual intimacies with the dog.

4. A woman who turns down a dates invitation to stay the night because she's more interested in her canine lover at home.

Anybody have anything remotely similar to these things happen?
This sounds like an almost dream of a relationship

Back