Cucked by Dog

Red_Neptune

Citizen of Zooville
Has anyone ever been cucked by their dog? Or any ladies who have cucked their boyfriend/husband with their dog? The type of scenarios I'm thinking of are...

1. Any scenario where the woman gives the dog priority over the man, sexual or otherwise.

2. A couple who are out all night partying, getting frisky and horny only to get home where the woman chooses to have sex with the dog instead and locks the man out of their bedroom.

3. A relationship where the man is completely cucked/dominated by their dog, has to wear chastity 24/7, and the woman only has sexual intimacies with the dog.

4. A woman who turns down a dates invitation to stay the night because she's more interested in her canine lover at home.

Anybody have anything remotely similar to these things happen?

The old Forum was full of such stories, but honestly, most were hard to buy. I have no doubt that there are SOME who have such a kink, but you're talking about combining two relatively rare kinks in one woman...the odds are against finding the ones who exist.

Has anyone ever been cucked by their dog? Or any ladies who have cucked their boyfriend/husband with their dog? The type of scenarios I'm thinking of are...

1. Any scenario where the woman gives the dog priority over the man, sexual or otherwise.

2. A couple who are out all night partying, getting frisky and horny only to get home where the woman chooses to have sex with the dog instead and locks the man out of their bedroom.

3. A relationship where the man is completely cucked/dominated by their dog, has to wear chastity 24/7, and the woman only has sexual intimacies with the dog.

4. A woman who turns down a dates invitation to stay the night because she's more interested in her canine lover at home.

Anybody have anything remotely similar to these things happen?
1572168113610.png

I don't know if I'd consider it "cucking", but my husband knows I prefer sex with dogs over humans. He doesn't mind if I take care of them first when we get home. And if we're already together and the dogs get too insistent, he will often let me go play with them. But he also likes to watch so he still gets some enjoyment out of it, and I'll go back to him when we finish.

for me I would say 1 fits most, although the priority changes from time to time..... :cool:

Gf and I fantasize about 3 but when were having sex she makes me stop so he can lick her if he knew have to mount her she would let him take over from me probably of she lets him do that
She doesn't at least let you finish?

I'd like to be in a relationship like #1, especially her being forward that she prefers the way other lovers fuck her. I still hope to be damn good with my fingers and tongue.

I think I've seen a good bit of guys that like zoo gals have a bit of a cuckold perspective. I think it's pretty common. I'm not sure how common it is for the women to want to be forward about who fucks her better. They often want to say "equally good, but different". All we can do is be sure that they know that they can be forward and super honest about it. I think over time they see a difference, and after a couple of years are likely able to admit more things. This has been my experience in polyamory.

I'd like to be in a relationship like #1, especially her being forward that she prefers the way other lovers fuck her. I still hope to be damn good with my fingers and tongue.

I think I've seen a good bit of guys that like zoo gals have a bit of a cuckold perspective. I think it's pretty common. I'm not sure how common it is for the women to want to be forward about who fucks her better. They often want to say "equally good, but different". All we can do is be sure that they know that they can be forward and super honest about it. I think over time they see a difference, and after a couple of years are likely able to admit more things. This has been my experience in polyamory.
Let's take out the cuck part. I don't want anyone claiming that when it would come to getting with a zoo gal. Especially since we'd both have multiple lovers.

Well I've let several women be with my dog, they've all like it and wanted to do it again. I've never had any of my girlfriend's refuse me or loose any sexual in our own relationship. I also doubt if any woman would stop wanting to have sex with her guy, because the dog ducked better.

Well I've let several women be with my dog, they've all like it and wanted to do it again. I've never had any of my girlfriend's refuse me or loose any sexual in our own relationship. I also doubt if any woman would stop wanting to have sex with her guy, because the dog ducked better.
The things is if I ever got lucky enough to be with a K9 woman (or women ?) my biggest fear would be getting replaced by the dog. Then I'd really be a cuck.

I am kinda cucking all men when a dog is claiming me instead of my species? I dunno I'm grabbing straws here.
Going by the definition of cucking, you can only cuck someone who is in an exclusive sexual relationship with you.

Back