Cow Sex Toy?

I mean pussies in general have roughly the same shape. Especially as a human penis wouldn't reach the sides. Is there a specific anatomical feature of a cow pussy that you want?
Well to me, they're all easily distinguishable from each other. I've stuck my dick inside of things that were too big to feel the sides of, and still enjoyed it.

From my experience with cows they were not that loose. Now I haven't had the pleasure of fully experiencing a mare, but was able to get my hand and good portion of my arm inside, as where with a cow I was not able to do that. I feel like if they were to take a mare toy and rework the visual aesthetics it would make for a great cow toy. But thats just my 2 cents

I would like a anatomically correct one I used to play with some cows as a teen but never penetrated them I was fascinated at all the grool they made and they seemed to liked the attention I gave them.

Ah, another interesting toy thread. I had a look at toymakerdesigns fur affinity page but didn't see any pictures of the cow toy. Were there any or? What auction is being referred to? I posted a thread on mare toys, there are around 10 different sources for them but oddly none for cows...

Back