Count to ∞!

Oddly enough I've never seen the movie. I wouldn't have known it was beetlejuice if I didn't click on the image and read the file name! Lol
You should watch it sometimes.🙂

You should watch it sometimes.🙂

Maybe one day! :) There's plenty of movies that I really need to get around to watching. But I'm honestly not a huge movie goer. Yet all easily sit down and watch 4 episodes of a series in a row! I know... weird! Lol

Seasons? I don't like long-runners. I want the show to end while I'm still alive.

Freaking Simpsons has been on the air for like 35 years. There's an anime that's been on the air for over 50 years. I do agree that shows need to some to an end at some point, especially when they get stale and the creator run out of ideas. But, I don't mind seasons as long as the show is still good.

149 legal age to purchase alcohol in the U.S.

Freaking Simpsons has been on the air for like 35 years. There's an anime that's been on the air for over 50 years. I do agree that shows need to some to an end at some point, especially when they get stale and the creator run out of ideas. But, I don't mind seasons as long as the show is still good.
I don't mind a moderate amount of seasons. 50 is quite extreme lol

I don't mind a moderate amount of seasons. 50 is quite extreme lol

For a good show with a solid permise, shows generally tend to follow a pattern. The first few seasons are generally very good. The next few seasons are good but are starting to lose steam. Then once they hit the 7th or 8th season mark they really start going down in quality quickly. After 10 seasons they start getting pretty bad. After 13, they start getting unwatchable. That's if they're lucky.

There's a handful of exceptions, but there's a reason that most shows don't make it past the 8th or 9th season before they are canceled.

For a good show with a solid permise, shows generally tend to follow a pattern. The first few seasons are generally very good. The next few seasons are good but are starting to lose steam. Then once they hit the 7th or 8th season mark they really start going down in quality quickly. After 10 seasons they start getting pretty bad. After 13, they start getting unwatchable. That's if they're lucky.

There's a handful of exceptions, but there's a reason that most shows don't make it past the 8th or 9th season before they are canceled.
Wow! You must have spent a lot of time watching TV-shows😄

Back