Count to ∞!

Wait, so it’s just a bmi for your brain? 😂 that seems a little pointless lol.
It's a slightly flawed system as well (seen from my pig example.) But it is good for "generally" gauging the overall intelligence of a species when it comes to logic/deduction/reasoning between one another. Beluga whales have much larger brains than ours, but their body is also much MUCH larger than ours as well. As such, their ability for logic/deduction/reasoning is generally less advanced than ours despite having a larger brain. But we are simply animals as well. The main thing that separates us is our development of the FOXP2 gene, and our absurdly large pre-frontal cortex. Besides that, we are as much of an animal as any other animal.

It's a slightly flawed system as well (seen from my pig example.) But it is good for "generally" gauging the overall intelligence of a species when it comes to logic/deduction/reasoning between one another. Beluga whales have much larger brains than ours, but their body is also much MUCH larger than ours as well. As such, their ability for logic/deduction/reasoning is generally less advanced than ours despite having a larger brain. But we are simply animals as well. The main thing that separates us is our development of the FOXP2 gene, and our absurdly large pre-frontal cortex. Besides that, we are pretty much as animalistic as any other animal.
Of course it's the FOX gene lol. The count is educational tonight.

Of course it's the FOX gene lol. The count is educational tonight.
Indeed, science is fascinating to me! The FOXP2 gene has to do with the development of our vocal cords which allowed us to develop complex speech and language. Many other animals have developed similar genetic mutations, but when it comes to humans in correlation with our EQ, it worked to develop into one of the most complex language systems. But just because one can talk, doesn't necessarily mean that said person has anything intelligent to say. Lol. It's also a shame that more often than not, humans are a pest species. Lol

Back