Correct orientation of dog penis

pes

Staff member
Does anyone know what is the natural position of a male dog's penis inside a female dog?
Here is a reference penis photo (from google):
Collecting_dog_semen.png

You can see that the tip is not in the centre but a little offset.
When the penis is inside a female dog's vagina and the male dog has turned around and is butt to butt with the female, is the natural position of his penis as it is in the photo with the tip facing down or the other way around with the tip facing up?

I am trying to improve my skills and I want to know whether I am holding the penis correctly.

When you rotate something 180 degrees, it is then upside down in relation to its previous position. The actual Vas Deferens/ ureter outlet is about dead center in the shaft ABOVE the little nipple-looking tip. If you were to try PUTTING that nipple on top, from behind as above, you'd likely get bitten just before the Os Penis snapped. That tip is there to act as a guide for initial penetration; the bone is directly behind it, tho back an inch or so til Fido starts humping, which pushes the whole affair forward. As that happens, the front portion of the Penis grows inside the bitch, both length and girth-wise. When that comes to a certain point, the knot begins to inflate. The idea is for fido to get himself ensconced in the bitch BEFORE the knot blows so it can do it's job of locking them up.

The actual Vas Deferens/ ureter outlet is about dead center in the shaft ABOVE the little nipple-looking tip.
No, it's exactly at the tip.

When you see an image where cum sprays from the center of the shaft above the tip ... and I've seen such images ... they are definitely fake.

Back