Bump if you have a butt plug inside

Bump. I put my glass plug in on lunch and am going back in now.

Edit six hours later: Still nice and plugged. Finished work, then picked up some medicine, went to Lowe's, Walmart, and another local store with it in, too. Think I might try riding my dog cock dildo again tonight since I'm getting stretched.

If only I could take some REAL dick. I need dick in my life, my mouth, and my ass. Cum in the same spots, but also just all over my body.

Another edit two hours after the previous: Still plugged, still horny. I need to get either some human pussy or some human or animal cock in my life, soon. It's been far too long going without all of them.

Last edited:
Preemptive bump. It's just after 4 am where I am, and I start work at 7am. That said, I'm waiting for my enema to work while I type this, then I'll be putting in one of my purple plugs. I have my vibrator charging, and will probably switch to that just before I leave for work. Then, on lunch, I'll probably come back home and switch over to my glass one.

It says they're 4.5" x 1.25", 3.75" x 1", and 2.75" x 0.75". I can take the largest one here better than I could when I first got them. However, I'm still NOWHERE NEAR the level of some people here. Some of you are absolute legends. I only wish I could take dick in the ass like you.

Edit: just switched to the vibrator before I leave for work. It's nice having a little buzzing in my ass all day, but it's always a sad moment when you feel it all because the battery died. I wish I could keep it on 5 instead of 1. One of those remote control vibrators would be even hotter.

Edit 2: bumped it up from 1 to 3 so I can get a little more rumble. I'm just hoping it holds out until lunch when I can switch it for my glass plug. Then I'll have worn three different plugs in one day. I really want one of those Lovense? ones that someone else can control. I think it would be hot as fuck to be talking to my boss or someone when suddenly the vibrations go from 0 to 100% while I have to maintain my composure and act like nothing happened.

FUCK I need laid.

Edit 3: just slid my glass one in. I've been plugged for probably at least 2/3 of the day. I'm curious to see how long I could go for.

Edit 4: 🎵Oops, I did it again🎵
🎵I changed out my plug🎵

Came home after work and had a great jerk off session. I left my glass plug in for a little bit after that, but then decided it was time to take it out. When I went in to the bathroom and took it out, my ass felt too empty and lonely, so I put my purple one back in.

Attachments

• Plugs.png
    Plugs.png
    503.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Another one. Right now it's the glass one.

I was looking at some last night, but none of them seemed to be what I was looking for.

Bump.

I'm shopping while I get my oil changed, then I'm going 40 minutes one way to the dispensary with it in too. I've been been there with one.

Bump. It's been a few days since I've used one. Longer still since I've worn one to work.

I wish I could wear a Lovense one to work. I'm wearing my regular vibrating one right now. It's nice to have my ass feeling a good buzz.

Last edited:
Bump. It's been a few days since I've used one. Longer still since I've worn one to work.

I wish I could wear a Lovense one to work. I'm wearing my regular vibrating one right now. It's nice to have my ass feeling a good buzz.
Re-bump.

My ass has a nice bzzzzzzz to it again. I have it all the way up and am about to go run some errands with it in.

I really wish I could take something bigger. I want to be able to get fucked, at some point, but it doesn't seem like it will ever happen.

Bumping. Haven't used one in probably a week or more. I used an enema on lunch but didn't have enough time to put it in, so I did it in the bathroom when I got back to work. I'm gonna try leaving it in until I have to go to bed, which means I'll also have it in when I take my niece to work.

It's always kinky being around family with a plug in.

Edit a few hours later: I put my vibrating plug in for a while until I remembered it's dying or something, so my glass one is back in. I really wish it was a real cock though. I'm dying to know what it's like to get fucked. I just want to get bred, constantly.

Now I'm all horny and dripping precum just thinking about it.

Attachments

• IMG_20240304_130925780.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Bump.

I contacted the people who made my vibrating plug yesterday because it's been acting up and they immediately said they were sending me a replacement.

Back