Bump if you have a butt plug inside

I just ordered this one. It's about 4" long and 1.5" wide.

What are some good all-day lubes? Sometimes I get sore between the plug and my cheeks because it dries out and the silicone rubs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240122-113744~2.png
    Screenshot_20240122-113744~2.png
    218.1 KB · Views: 6
Bump again. I put my vibrating one in on my lunch break and now my ass has a nice little buzz. I can't wait for my glass one to get here.

I still need suggestions on all day lube that won't absorb into my skin though.

Bump again.

My glass one got delivered today. This picture is after washing (and warming up) but immediately before going in my ass. I'm going out to get more lube now with it in. I love going out wearing a plug.

Attachments

• IMG_20240127_125614028.jpg
    IMG_20240127_125614028.jpg
    629.5 KB · Views: 5
How do you like that one so far?
It's definitely different than the others I have. I have to be a little careful of how I sit because I can pinch some of my cheek between the plug and the seat. It's not so bad with a silicone one, but it hurt with this glass one. It's noticeably heftier; like there's more there.

I think I prefer toys with a bit of squish though. Plastic toys, and this one, all kinda hurt when I cum with them in. When I managed to work my dog cock dildo in, it wasn't quite as bad as I'd expected it to be, and I'm guessing that's because it had some give to it. The silicone toys squish a little, while the plastic and glass stuff I've used has all stayed firm.

Hopefully real cock will be the next thing to learn about in there.

It's definitely different than the others I have. I have to be a little careful of how I sit because I can pinch some of my cheek between the plug and the seat. It's not so bad with a silicone one, but it hurt with this glass one. It's noticeably heftier; like there's more there.

I think I prefer toys with a bit of squish though. Plastic toys, and this one, all kinda hurt when I cum with them in. When I managed to work my dog cock dildo in, it wasn't quite as bad as I'd expected it to be, and I'm guessing that's because it had some give to it. The silicone toys squish a little, while the plastic and glass stuff I've used has all stayed firm.

Hopefully real cock will be the next thing to learn about in there.
This one might have just a bit of give, but not very much:
Better yet, the base should be good for long term use, a problem that I have with my Doc Johnson.

This one might have just a bit of give, but not very much:
Better yet, the base should be good for long term use, a problem that I have with my Doc Johnson.
I don't really like that shape, to be honest. All my toys are pretty smooth and the curves are more gradual. I have a long way to go before I can live up to my username. I'm pretty jealous of... well, most every guy I see on here.

Bumping again. I have my vibe in before my mom comes and picks me up for us to go out for a few hours.

Edit four hours later: I feel like I almost got found out, but I could also have just been paranoid. We had to sit beside each other on basketball bleachers, and I was afraid she could feel the vibration, so I had to sit awkwardly. Just add i was about to go to the bathroom and take it out, it died.

I've never been so glad to have a battery die.

Last edited:
Bumping again. I have my vibe in before my mom comes and picks me up for us to go out for a few hours.

Edit four hours later: I feel like I almost got found out, but I could also have just been paranoid. We had to sit beside each other on basketball bleachers, and I was afraid she could feel the vibration, so I had to sit awkwardly. Just add i was about to go to the bathroom and take it out, it died.

I've never been so glad to have a battery die.
Another bump. After I got home, I took the vibrator out and put it on the charger. Then I soaked my glass one in hot water for a while to get it all warmed up. I just now slipped it in, and now I'm about to go out on a couple errands.

Another bump. After I got home, I took the vibrator out and put it on the charger. Then I soaked my glass one in hot water for a while to get it all warmed up. I just now slipped it in, and now I'm about to go out on a couple errands.
Work bump. I put my glass one back in before coming in this morning. My shift is juuuuust about to start.

Bumping again, just because I took the vibrating one out because it died. I warmed up my glass one and slipped it in in its place. Now instead of my ass having a buzz going, it has a nice warm filling. I'm thinking about going out to eat for a nice sit down meal somewhere, with my ass nice and full and everybody is none the wiser.

I just wish that warm filling was cum from copious amounts of dogs/horses/man/preferably a combination thereof.
IMG_20240205_162634338 cropped.jpg

Back