Bump if you have a butt plug inside

Bump. I was up all night and got kinda horny, so I put one in and now I'm posting from work with it in. I'm planning on going home on my lunch break and trading it out for one that's a little shorter, but also wider and it vibrates. I've worn that to work before too. There's just enough battery to last from lunch through the end of the day if I keep it on the lowest vibration.

I wish I had someone to control a Lovense for me. I think it would be hot to be going around in public or at work with it in and all of a sudden it turns on and goes straight to the maximum.

Now I'm horny again, but I can't go into the bathrooms to jerk off.

Bump. It's an hour after the absolute latest I should be going to bed, and I'm still sitting here with a plug vibrating away in my ass. I even went to my parent's with one in, which was a first.

I've had one in for probably 2/3rd's of the day.

Bumping again. I'm gonna wear one to work again today.

This feels like a good place to ask: what's the best lube to use with silicone plugs for all-day wear? I use Astroglide, but sometimes I have to go into a bathroom and put some more on. Is there better lube I can use, or do I just have to keep reapplying?

Ten inch long?? I'd almost consider that a dildo, but I guess it kinda depends on the shape.
To clarify, it is a dildo. If I can find an actual plug that's 10-12", has enough girth that I'm going to feel the pressure but not so much that it's impossible, it flares out and then narrows at the base suitably that it is easy to retain, and also has a comfortable base, that would be perfection. Unfortunately, I suspect that the people who design them aren't the same as the people who use them.

As for your other question, Astroglide does work pretty well. I also have some generic gel stuff from the drugstore that works well too. I'll apply just enough to the head and that ends up taking care of the whole thing, surprisingly enough.

To clarify, it is a dildo. If I can find an actual plug that's 10-12", has enough girth that I'm going to feel the pressure but not so much that it's impossible, it flares out and then narrows at the base suitably that it is easy to retain, and also has a comfortable base, that would be perfection. Unfortunately, I suspect that the people who design them aren't the same as the people who use them.

As for your other question, Astroglide does work pretty well. I also have some generic gel stuff from the drugstore that works well too. I'll apply just enough to the head and that ends up taking care of the whole thing, surprisingly enough.
The issue that I always seem to run into is that it gets dry between the outside part of the flare and my cheeks. Then it starts rubbing and getting irritated. I'm actually very close to going into the bathroom right now about it and putting some between the flare and my ass. It helps for a while.

The issue that I always seem to run into is that it gets dry between the outside part of the flare and my cheeks. Then it starts rubbing and getting irritated. I'm actually very close to going into the bathroom right now about it and putting some between the flare and my ass. It helps for a while.
Oil based would probably be the best, but I'm not sure if that's safe for silicon. If you have a toy shop, the clerk should be able to make some recommendations.

Oil based would probably be the best, but I'm not sure if that's safe for silicon. If you have a toy shop, the clerk should be able to make some recommendations.
I do not. Too rural of an area, unfortunately.

I really want to use these, but they hurt sometimes. I thought it was pulling hair, originally, but it's still doing it after I shaved super smooth.

Bumping again.

Just went home on my lunch and switched from the regular plug to my vibrating one. Now my butt has a nice little rumble to it.

Preemptive bump. I don't have one in at this second, but I will very shortly.

I left work for an appointment and they don't make me use PTO for it. I meant to plug up before work but didn't have time. So after my appointment, I went to CVS and grabbed some enemas. Now I'm home, so I'm going to do that, plug up, then go back in.

Noo that night was my 1st time wearing it asleep it wasnt the greatest waking up to that 😭
Can relate haha
Taking it out in a morning is a bit tricky
Few times it woke me up, I move around quite a bit when asleep and sometimes it gets caught somewhere pulling and waking me up X3

Back