beginner advice

kcj

Tourist
im new to the site and animal intercourse i would like some advice on the best animal to be my first. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
You should really get what you're interested in and also make sure to prioritize the kind of dog who has a personality that you can live with and love over sexual comparability. For giving to a female dog a giant breed is best so you will actually fit. Great Dane and Mastiff for example. For taking from a male dog, following your attraction is best but a smaller dog is much less challenging. See the guides at the top of the how to section.
thanks for the advice

i'm probably gonna sound rude, but you did come here with literally just "hey, i'm a guy who wants to fuck any animal. which one?"

with that said, if you're looking for any animal just to have sex with an animal i heard bad dragon has fairly wide selection of dildos and masturbators.... don't ever get any animal for the sole purpose of having sex with him/her. not only is it wrong on so many levels, but what would you do if said animal had no interest in having sex (it is a possibility) with you? just get rid of him/her and try again?

edit: this not being the very first response you got is quite sad, animals are not sex toys to go "which should i get?"

Reactions: pes
Back