Beast tattoos

do you have a example pic of how that looks?
must say i am hesitant to have a tattoo in a language i don't understand and is not my culture like japanese or arabic
you really need a native speaker to get it right, google translate won't do
Good morning

do you have a example pic of how that looks?
must say i am hesitant to have a tattoo in a language i don't understand and is not my culture like japanese or arabic
you really need a native speaker to get it right, google translate won't do
It was just an idea, but I will find out about the correct form of writing it :)

I love paw tattoos i have them all over both cause I love paws and zoo

Here's a few of the like 29 I have

Love these. Am thinking of getting 1 myself but I want mine to relate to the dog I've been with. So I want it to be slightly obvious but not too obvious. Lol

1628359071094.jpg

With paw tattoos you can play it both ways ! With the haters and non-zooers you can claim it's in memory of your beloved deceased dog. For zoo tolerant or zoo active people... well ......
I think the general and loose rule is you if hide your paw print like below the hemline of your skirt .... it is signaling among zoo people your inclination ! ..it is a 'secret' world , something that you're not too open about, which is why you place it out of immediate view. The photos shown of women previously, of tats above their breasts which are visible all the time, clearly, indicates women who are not zoo.

And if an anti-zoo comes among and tries to shame you, you can always claim ignorance that 'you didn't know'....and 'what an absurd concept women being fucked by dogs !' 'Absolute nonsense !' How wonderful deniability is.....it seeds doubt among even among the most fanatic haters !

Back