Beast tattoos

Anyone else see those bumper stickers that say "I sleep with my dog"? I know they probably don't mean it that way but damn. If they actually do fuck with their dog, that's bravery right there.
First time I heard of them but man, if that's meant to be innocent then it's really unfortunate!
Looking them up, this phrasing here is even worse:
s-l1000.jpg

Then there is this classic of course:
i_bone_heart_my_dog_bumper_sticker-r88c042895d394d4fa820cd51ee2fe703_v9wht_8byvr_540.jpg

(some shop pages sell it under the description of a "prank". Yeah sure)

And then the mother of unfortunate phrasings:
il_794xN.1567405032_rpcg.jpg
At this point you might just as well admit it publicly.

First time I heard of them but man, if that's meant to be innocent then it's really unfortunate!
Looking them up, this phrasing here is even worse:
s-l1000.jpg

Then there is this classic of course:
i_bone_heart_my_dog_bumper_sticker-r88c042895d394d4fa820cd51ee2fe703_v9wht_8byvr_540.jpg

(some shop pages sell it under the description of a "prank". Yeah sure)

And then the mother of unfortunate phrasings:
il_794xN.1567405032_rpcg.jpg
At this point you might just as well admit it publicly.
Bwahaha! You really did some research lol. But yeah, I guess you could have them seriously and if someone reacts negatively, you act like its a prank or you act innocent like you don't get it being naughty.

Love love LOVE the paw print tattoo. So long as it's subtle, and you can tell a good story about it.

Hi all

looking for advice suggestions, paw tatt for k9 and zeta symbol for beast but what for horse and boar and where would you have them?
Well I wouldn't know what tat to suggest :unsure:
But I see you haven't been in since June 21, so it would fall on deaf ears anyhow !!

Back