Beast tattoos

I thought I posted on this thread before...oh well lol.

My zoo tattoos are two fold:

1.the first is just two dog prints in my shoulder blades....it dosent presume anything as to the normal public it's a dedicated to dogs and my love for them. To any zoo it's representative of the first place dog paws go when being mounted before falling to my side.

2. I have scars on my sides from maiting with dogs. Well if anyone sees those scars I can normally just explain them away as stretch marks or just getting scratches from excitable dogs jumping up while playing, as I've worked with animals currently and for many years. A zoo will know they are sex scars and the tattoo idea would be to fill them in, open them up, make them look bad ass. I already have the scars might as well make them look like how they were during the act. Additionally I can just say i got slashed in the sides by Freddy Krueger as I absolutely love horror films...works in many ways XD

I have heard rumors that zoo active woman have paw-tattoos on their ankle or shoulder/neck area but its most likely not too visible area of the body so that not everyone can view the tattoo some said to me they have it on their wrist when asked why they made it they always say it remembers them of an old dog pet who died etc. but actually its an dedication for their love for dog sex ;)

I have a couple "zoo" related tattoos i guess you could say. One more so than the other. I have a celtic paw print on my shoulder, and the other one is an outline of a dog peeing on my ankle lol

The standard would probably be heart and horseshoe since those could just also mean that you like horses.
iu

Otherwise if you want to emphasize the romantic aspect maybe a horseshoe and a zeta? If dicks specifically that could be a bit risky if you want them depicted anywhere on you or have some cheeky reference to it. Hell, the zeta is already a bit risky if people understand it. Having it hidden in the design could be a good idea.
I think I'll take it as an idea for a tattoo (y), the next thing is to see where I can get it tattooed.

I wish I had the courage to get such a meaningful tattoo, but here in Germany you have to be so careful with the zoo theme if someone knows the meaning and tells you. This is punishable by us
Same for me. I would like something representing being a free spirit who enjoys connecting with his animal side. Also it's an important decision since it lasts forever...

I wish I had the courage to get such a meaningful tattoo, but here in Germany you have to be so careful with the zoo theme if someone knows the meaning and tells you. This is punishable by us
Thank you for the nice words. And yes, in some areas of this world you need to be careful with showing the tattoos, but her tattoos can be always covered by some shorts or a skirt

I love the idea of getting tattoos to show your dedication. I’ve always been a huge fan of cupcakes tattoos. I would 100% get one or more just don’t know what would fit me perfect.
I remembered Cannibal Cupcake xD

Back