Beast tattoos

is there an issue with legality? if i was to have a tattoo that states im a beast lover and the tattoo shows that would i be liable to be arrested?
For the tatoo? Unlikely. But having your life turn upside down, estranging from family and friends, having people taking interest of your intimate and online activities, leading to legal issues depending on the country/state law that applies to you? Very likely. Well, of course it depends on the form of the tattoo, something subtle shouldn't ba a problem.

For the tatoo? Unlikely. But having your life turn upside down, estranging from family and friends, having people taking interest of your intimate and online activities, leading to legal issues depending on the country/state law that applies to you? Very likely.
i dont really speak to my family but i dont want the tattoo artist reporting me to the police and authorities

Keep in mind that at some places and in certain cultures even subtle, nonsexual tattoos can cause you problems. Amplifying it with sexual content makes the risk significantly higher. But in the end it is your body, do what you want with it :)

Keep in mind that at some places and in certain cultures even subtle, nonsexual tattoos can cause you problems. Amplifying it with sexual content makes the risk significantly higher. But in the end it is your body, do what you want with it :)
where would you recommend having it

That's neat. If I had done this though I would be nothing but ink lol.
i always wanted to do something similar, get a paw print of my boy and have it inked on my wrist. a bit behind the spot watches would be, so whenever i checked the time or just got lonely he'd be there. i never got around to get his paw print...

i always wanted to do something similar, get a paw print of my boy and have it inked on my wrist. a bit behind the spot watches would be, so whenever i checked the time or just got lonely he'd be there. i never got around to get his paw print...
Ouch.. Sorry for that buddy. I guess this is why it's important to invest in an ink pad and book. Not trying to be cold. It happened to me as well. I had an old girl and I had wanted to ink her print to a book so that when I got money for a tattoo I could then have them transfer the print.

Inkpad

Notebook

These look good enough to buy and use for a safekeeping project like this.

For me paw prints are universal; sure not all paws look the same but it's an easy subtle tattoo which carries a world of meaning for you and can easily be explained away.

I want to get two paw prints one for each my shoulder blades :3 where both paws initially land as I'm mounted.

Another tattoo you could get is a scratch..... people get scar tattoo...or scratches all the time, mainly because they feel it looks bad ass... anyone mounted by a dog knows about side scratches...you may even have a scar...do why not cover the scar with a scratch tatt.....you can easily come up with something to explain how you originally got the scar.....then the scratch is simply because it looks bad ass.

For me paw prints are universal; sure not all paws look the same but it's an easy subtle tattoo which carries a world of meaning for you and can easily be explained away.

I want to get two paw prints one for each my shoulder blades :3 where both paws initially land as I'm mounted.

Another tattoo you could get is a scratch..... people get scar tattoo...or scratches all the time, mainly because they feel it looks bad ass... anyone mounted by a dog knows about side scratches...you may even have a scar...do why not cover the scar with a scratch tatt.....you can easily come up with something to explain how you originally got the scar.....then the scratch is simply because it looks bad ass.

Oh! That Scar.. Umm I got that Fence Hopping... (Snicker)

I think paw prints are pretty ok. They can mean anything and they are kinda common I think.

if I were to get a tattoo I think I would like an anklet with some incorporation of paw prints. Simple and I don’t think that would raise eyebrows

I once entertained the Idea of an Anklet of bears. for myself. but decided against it.

Tattoos that identify you as zoo exclusive or imply sexual relations with animals seems like an awful idea.

May seem hot to some of you for whatever reason, but you'd might as well paint a target on yourself

good idea, but i do wear bikinis so was thinking of somthing over my pussy or should i be really open and have it on my breasts
If you're gonna have a tat like that in your pussy then anyone you fuck is gonna notice. If you plan on dealing with that might as well have it on your breast. Maybe ugh ou can find some people or an owner into by advertising a lil.

I think that a descrete or even not so descrete paw tattoo is not necessarily a bad thing. People get them for all kinds of reasons and being active is not necessarily one of them. It’s similar to the paw stickers in the back of a car, admittedly a bit more preminent.

I like the idea of an anklet tattoo with paw prints incorporated. I think that would be playful and fun

I was meant to get a paw print tattoo on 25th March 2020 a mall thing like lockdown put a stop to that, waiting for things to settle down more before booking again.

I think that a descrete or even not so descrete paw tattoo is not necessarily a bad thing. People get them for all kinds of reasons and being active is not necessarily one of them. It’s similar to the paw stickers in the back of a car, admittedly a bit more preminent.

I like the idea of an anklet tattoo with paw prints incorporated. I think that would be playful and fun
I’d like it if you had a zoo related tattoo.

Back