Beast tattoos

I'm getting a new tattoo soon and thinking about asking them to do anothe rsmall tattoo while I'm at it of a paw and a hoof print or something
I was just thinking the same thing ... I been wanting one but not sure where to get it

Back in late 1992 A bunch of zoo's solved this "logo" issue.
we designed a logo for T-Shirts that we had silk screened for the Up coming "Zoo Con 1993" held in Joplin Missouri.
I used to have some of that artwork up until 2012 when My house Burned to the ground.
The ONLY sample I still have is not Great. A single photo of the final product shirt.
the picture is an angle shot and not a flat face on photo.

View attachment 28068
Dashing photogenic and well dressed!

Back in late 1992 A bunch of zoo's solved this "logo" issue.
we designed a logo for T-Shirts that we had silk screened for the Up coming "Zoo Con 1993" held in Joplin Missouri.
I used to have some of that artwork up until 2012 when My house Burned to the ground.
The ONLY sample I still have is not Great. A single photo of the final product shirt.
the picture is an angle shot and not a flat face on photo.

View attachment 28068
Also where do you find all this zoo history man?

Also where do you find all this zoo history man?
History, Umm being involved with speaking to /Meeting other Zoo's used to be a LOT more difficult. and places like this were far between. so when I found myself in a Small group of like minded folks within 300 miles, we all decided a meeting was not such a bad Idea. So we did it over a 3 day weekend. History occurs, sure but the history you help make, lasts longer.

I met this girl on Tinder that had paw tattoos, and a huge rottweiler. But didn't even think about having sex with dogs. At all. She loved dogs, but didn't want to have sex with one. But was a freak otherwise. Cumming from deepthroating, reagulary enjoying orgies and stuff.

I was so disappointed.😅😂

Found a couple more intriguing tattoo's (vids)that you may like.;)
May Have to try something else, as the MP4 file format wouldn't play. Sorry.

Last edited:
Nope. Pass.

I love tats and the whole idea to be honest, I've just never seen anything I liked enough to make it permanent or felt a need to do so. If I ever do, I'll pull the trigger at the first opportunity I get.

I did accompany a doggy girl to get HER tat once, for nefarious purposes, but, I'm a nefarious guy, so no surprises there. I refused to be a part of it early and often. After about a year I was convinced that she was both serious and had her mind made up. So, we planned it out and off we went. It wasn't puppy paws either, it was MUCH more graphic. It's not out in the open, but, anyone who sees it isn't going to have to make many guesses either.

Back