Beast tattoos

Nope. Pass.

I love tats and the whole idea to be honest, I've just never seen anything I liked enough to make it permanent or felt a need to do so. If I ever do, I'll pull the trigger at the first opportunity I get.

I did accompany a doggy girl to get HER tat once, for nefarious purposes, but, I'm a nefarious guy, so no surprises there. I refused to be a part of it early and often. After about a year I was convinced that she was both serious and had her mind made up. So, we planned it out and off we went. It wasn't puppy paws either, it was MUCH more graphic. It's not out in the open, but, anyone who sees it isn't going to have to make many guesses either.
Do you have a picture of it?

Sure - I bet he's just like everybody else who takes pics of "hidden places" tats - He'll surely send 'em off to any unknown newcomer that shows up, no questions asked.

And people wonder why so many get pissy at geeks and kinksters who show up begging for pics and movies...

Think about it, drooler: Would you ask a random person you bumped into on the street for pics of their private tats? If not, why would you do so here?

Oh, yeah... I know why: because you know damn well that you'd be likely to get a richly deserved ass-whopping that would leave you looking like a mound of raspberry jam if you tried such a shit-move in real life.

I've found this one on another site and really liked it. It is subtle, so i could hide it underneath a bikini but also show it at the beach for example if i like to.
However i know myself good enough that i can say im definetly not a 'tattoo-person', because my aesthetic feelings fluctuate way too much:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 508_1000.jpg
    508_1000.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 516
Sure - I bet he's just like everybody else who takes pics of "hidden places" tats - He'll surely send 'em off to any unknown newcomer that shows up, no questions asked.

And people wonder why so many get pissy at geeks and kinksters who show up begging for pics and movies...

Think about it, drooler: Would you ask a random person you bumped into on the street for pics of their private tats? If not, why would you do so here?

Oh, yeah... I know why: because you know damn well that you'd be likely to get a richly deserved ass-whopping that would leave you looking like a mound of raspberry jam if you tried such a shit-move in real life.

lmao calm down there edgelord

It's perfectly reasonable to ask for a picture of a tat being described, especially when it's said to be in a non-visible location anyways (ie, nobody will be doxxed).

I don't have a pic. Any time I take any pics, regardless of what the pic is of, it isn't on my device. Most females are not real keen to have pics of this subject in the hands of other people. Most don't want photographic evidence of any type. A few are ok with it, even in favor of it, but if it happens, it never happens on my device, always on hers.

The artist took a pic, On her phone, for her, that he wanted her to send him, if she decided she was ok with it, but I have no idea if she did or didn't. She hadn't, the last I talked to her, but she may have eventually. It was an up close pic, so it showed the entire tattoo but didn't really give a hint of where the tat was located (her ass cheek). It wasn't very big, but it was very sharp and detailed. Full color, Outline the first trip, and color filled on 2 additional trips. Really fine lined for the outline though, and the guy was super talented at detail and proportion.

Hi all

looking for advice suggestions, paw tatt for k9 and zeta symbol for beast but what for horse and boar and where would you have them?
Oh thats easy get 2 horse hooves one on each butt cheek. Worst case just say you were kicked and the mark never went away. Bam bad joke as well.

I've found this one on another site and really liked it. It is subtle, so i could hide it underneath a bikini but also show it at the beach for example if i like to.
However i know myself good enough that i can say im definetly not a 'tattoo-person', because my aesthetic feelings fluctuate way too much:ROFLMAO:

subtle, yet says it all.

Fully considered getting a paw print tattoo on my hip or ankle but like everyone said here it's quite obvious..

Major respect to people who do though!! :)

Everyone here is in the know tho. Cant go off that. Its not obvious to anyone outside this community, which is tiny. The only people who will suspect youre into it are other zoos, and why worry about that when we're all cool with each other?

It does if you
Paw tattoo in most cases doesn't even signify anything related to zoo. Most get it as a reminder of a pet they've lost, many others get it as a symbol of being a furry or into pup play. I don't think anyone would look at a paw print tattoo as a "secret symbol" that you're a zoo. Personally, I'd never get a zeta symbol tattooed one either, as it is not something I'd ever want to be associated with in the public eye (most people know/associate zeta with zoophile/bestiality). If you wanted something equine related, but not totally out there, maybe a rear view image of an horse with its tail lifted and winking or something, idk. Could potentially play something like that off as a drunken joke to those you don't want to come out to (some people just have weird tattoos, you ever seen the guy from jackass Steve-o's tattoo?)
It does if you get two paw prints on you shoulder blades :3

Still wanting one myself, just planning on what I should do... i know the paws on the hips are kinda overdone by now but I stillt hink I might do it, it's cute and I like the way it looks. Shoulders is good too. ;) or maybe I'll hide something in plain sight...

anyone got any ideas?

Back