Bad Genie

Poof ! your Genie's been upgraded but now its one wish per customer.

I wish for Pegasus....the real Hot Rod of Horses

Granted now you teleported in to the Disney movie Hercules where Pegasus is forever to live the dame movie again and again

I wish I wasn't losing my memory's

Poof....Bad Genie says....your memory is completely erased. No more losses.

Wish my saddle wasn't newer than me...

Granted, you now can remember your birth.

I wish I had no refractory period and could just go as many rounds of sex in a row as I pleased.

Poof, you are now a S L O W Goldfish being pursued by a seriously hungry Cormorant.

I wish the Sealtest people were still making Orange Pineapple Ice Cream.

Poof, you are now a S L O W Goldfish being pursued by a seriously hungry Cormorant.

I wish the Sealtest people were still making Orange Pineapple Ice Cream.
Presto! They just fired up the line. Unfortunately, the temperature control is stuck at Absolute Zero, so the product is approximately as malleable as a block of granite.

I wish someone would come up with a gas-can that's actually capable of pouring the gas where you want it without having to fight with "safety features".

Poof...the cpsc has granted your wish, and removed all thr features and labels....noe in order to use it, you need to convert to Buddhism, and keep your fingers crossed, just in case.

I wish Santa would get off the dime and deliver that 67 XKE....he's waaay late.Next time, Ill go to the one on 34th St.

Poof...the cpsc has granted your wish, and removed all thr features and labels....noe in order to use it, you need to convert to Buddhism, and keep your fingers crossed, just in case.

I wish Santa would get off the dime and deliver that 67 XKE....he's waaay late.Next time, Ill go to the one on 34th St.
Suddenly, one appears in your driveway. Too bad somebody ran it through the crusher before delivery... What? You were expecting a miracle?

I wish I was a hot dog vendor, so I could make everybody "one with everything".

Poof! Granted....Everyone you know is a still a wienie, but now you can't tell who is who....

I wish I'd known then what I know now....

Back