Avatars, are you using your own or taking someone else's material?

Do you use someone elses material as your avatar or has someone used your material as avatar?

• A) Yes, I use an avatar of material I did not create.

• A) No, I created my own avatar.

• B) Yes, I have seen my material used as an avatar and pisses me the hell off.

• B) Yes, I have seen my material used as an avatar and it makes me proud \ don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
My avatar is my T-shirt.
The profile is a photo of a beautiful cow I found on sales-site from a cow market in India or Sri Lanka.

Until recently, I had my pic for avatar picture with my face hidden. Every day various wankers wrote to me with stupid questions. I finally got pissed off and put on an avatar drawing. And the morons stopped writing to me.

Some "friends" also stopped writing to me. Well, at least I understood how much they are my friends.

Until recently, I had my pic for avatar picture with my face hidden. Every day various wankers wrote to me with stupid questions. I finally got pissed off and put on an avatar drawing. And the morons stopped writing to me.

Some "friends" also stopped writing to me. Well, at least I understood how much they are my friends.
I like the drawing 🥰….. did u draw it?

A bit of 50/50 in my case.

At first i had an (what i thought at least) anonymous picture of myself, but someone quickly reminded me not to do that.
This picture isn't fully my own - i'm not the best at drawing - but after having traced it, i did make some additions to it...
...an update since then - since that drawing was a bit too kinky for my sometimes depressed mood - i altered it to just a writing hand, which i just downloaded. Since i mostly just write on here (either stories, fantasies... or simply posts) it seemed more appropriate.. 🖊️

Used to be a paw print just pulled from Google. But decided to take and manipulate a couple pics of my mates.

And I have no content to steal.

I am male but found my avatar on the web. She is so seductive. who could resist that sexy kiss.

I know she just an animation but by god she is hot. 😁

I use art that depicts my equine focus and hopefully more than just their sexual aspects. Whenever I use someone's art I give credit to the artist as I have done in my profile.

I was using a pic I just grabbed from Google but just changed it to my own photo I took. Plus didn't wanna have horse booty in my pfp

I found mine while I was in a nostalgic mood and saw this plasma ball gif. I use the file, and bought the ball too. It's far more than what was available in the late 60's and earrly 70's.:cool:

Back