Avatars, are you using your own or taking someone else's material?

Do you use someone elses material as your avatar or has someone used your material as avatar?

• A) Yes, I use an avatar of material I did not create.

• A) No, I created my own avatar.

• B) Yes, I have seen my material used as an avatar and pisses me the hell off.

• B) Yes, I have seen my material used as an avatar and it makes me proud \ don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
I use what I find. Art is made to be appreciated.

I try not to use other peoples profile icons though.

Was my own, but apparently people here dont like seeing "geneitals" as an avatar so I pinch the current one

My pfp is the output of somebody else's midjourney prompt that I found on the Internet. So is my banner. They're both cute tho

I grabbed the one I have currently from a memes thread on here and cropped it to not show her face because it did in the meme. I liked it because it's rated G but we all know what they are both thinking about...lol I wish it was me in the pic though...lol She's HOT AF!

If I put up an avatar here, it will probably be someone else's material, but from the furry fandom. I have a dragon character named Arthur in that universe and he's such a cool designed character, why should I not use him as avatar (have him on other platforms as my avatar) ?!
But how would that count in the poll?

If I put up an avatar here, it will probably be someone else's material, but from the furry fandom. I have a dragon character named Arthur in that universe and he's such a cool designed character, why should I not use him as avatar (have him on other platforms as my avatar) ?!
But how would that count in the poll?
it depends a lot. a lot of people use their own pets, nudes or drawings as avatars, i would say its kinda 50/50 :eek:

Back