Are you a Vegetarian?

Are you a Vegetarian?

• Total voters
I tried being a vegetarian once but I was always hungry/tired. Hey, Animals kill each other all the time. I don't eat mammals (pork, beef, etc.), but I'll eat fish and birds (chicken, turkey). Is there a name for that?
I believe the word is Pescatarian

Do I want to be? Maybe. Am I? No ; I'm still proud of the progress I've made at transitioning to a more heavy vegetable omnivore diet.

Hell no. I love a good piece of meat, be it on my plate or in the stables...
Besides, a vegan diet is just plain untasty.

I've been vegan for over 5 years now. It actually ended up being a huge part of realizing how zoo i was, and what kind of relationship i wanted with animals. Can't exactly date what's on your plate...

I've been working out more and more and a high protein and bulking diet is a bit weird, but very doable.
It would be nice if any sort of veganzoo group could coalesce. I was part of one way back in the day...

Around 5 years ago, actually...

(i voted yes anyways)

Change is difficult to people, by our very nature we are often set in our ways based on nurturing, social reinforcement, and habits. Although I'm not vegetarian, I try to take some steps towards a more ethical way of living, such as choosing vegetarian or pescatarian food options, and only buying vegan (cactus) leather.

I raise sheep, My dogs and I eat them. One special ewe gets eaten a lot of times, but she tends to enjoy that form! Very good mother and comes running to you.

IMO they run they're food

Support your local small farms for meat, as by their nature they tend to actually care how happy their animals are!

I totally get the parallel, though I’m still surprised by the number of vegetarians / vegans! I was for a few years, but it wasnt sustainable for my health. I try to avoid it where possible still.

Tried about 5-6 months ago and it didn't go well. Went from pretty much a carnivore diet to vegetarian like that and found myself getting sleepy more frequently also had no energy to do anything no matter how much I ate. Fast forward to now and I'm doing a lot better down to couple steaks a week but mainly veggies and I feel fucking fantastic. Those interested in doing the same I wouldn't recommend going cold turkey slowly wean yourself off seemed to work better for me

Blooded carnivore here. In the field, in the kitchen it’s a part of life. Dogs eat well too. Probably better then me at that.
Yeah I respect the fuck out of that, differently quite a spiritual thing being a hunter

As a Zoos/Bestie, I am a Vegetarian. But I wasn't influenced by My lifestyle has a Bestialist. I'd like to know other kinksters opinion about being a Zoos/Bestie and as well a Veggie.
I only eat fruits, vegetables.
Only occasionally fish, and poultry.

Back