Are you a Vegetarian?

Are you a Vegetarian?

• Total voters

Mael

Lurker
As a Zoos/Bestie, I am a Vegetarian. But I wasn't influenced by My lifestyle has a Bestialist. I'd like to know other kinksters opinion about being a Zoos/Bestie and as well a Veggie.

As a Zoos/Bestie, I am a Vegetarian. But I wasn't influenced by My lifestyle has a Bestialist. I'd like to know other kinksters opinion about being a Zoos/Bestie and as well a Veggie.
Its a pretty big double standard to say that a creature's life and/or desires are important to consider when having sex with them but then argue that a creature's life and/or desires don't matter in the slightest.

I find it incredibly disappointing the amount of hypocrisy, poor moral reasoning/self control (ie: the number of times I've seen people say "yeah, maybe we shouldn't kill animals for meat but it tastes so good so I'm not going to stop", or "eating meat is natural, therefore good"), and complete apathy to anything other than sex in the zoo community.

If food is made at home and has meat in it I'm not gonna say no, it would have been made regardless, but I've only been buying vegetarian for myself for a while now.

I'm vegan from my head tomatoes. Just kidding!

I'm a vegetarian, but I eat chicken and fish!
Lol ... okay, okay... I know that sounds like "I'm a virgin, but I have sex in missionary and cowgirl position." :ROFLMAO:

Its a pretty big double standard to say that a creature's life and/or desires are important to consider when having sex with them but then argue that a creature's life and/or desires don't matter in the slightest.
Being zoo is simply about loving your animal companions. Not much more of a double standard than someone loving their spouse, but not loving someone elses spouse. I love my animal companions, I dont love farmer Johns beef cattle.

Yes, but I love meat. But I value my health even more. Fish I do eat. And I've read somewhere it's so much better for the environment to abstain from meat. Also, I like animals, and the thought they are butchered for my eating-indulgences, all the more because there are so many alternatives alternatives. More and more each day.

Back