Are draft/draught horses great sex partners

I know there are many like me who loves the idea of having some sexual interaction with a draft horse one way or another. A few might even have firsthand experience. They are beautiful large, masculine animals with the best temperament, real gentle giants.

My question is this. How practical is it to have some form of sexual interaction with a draft stallion or mare. I mean they have super huge genitalia, so its not that easy to please them by hand, mouth, anus or vagina and vice versa.

I also see very limited videos or photos of action with drafts. Would a pony and smaller horse be a better option for some mutual sexual satisfaction or is it is possible to make this big animal sexual fantasy a reality? And are they as sexually interested as their smaller breed family?

Would really appreciate that those with real daft horse experience could share their thoughts and experience.

Last edited:
Draft breeds can make wonderful partners if you have the ability to care for them. They are a bit more expensive to care for than smaller breeds, so that can be a difficult hurdle for some to overcome.

I’ve known people who’ve had draft stallions as lovers, and have been on the receiving end of things, but that’s something that takes years of dedicated practice to be able to pull off safely. It’s certainly doable if you have the persistence and physical capacity to mess around with something that size, but for most folks it will forever remain a fantasy due to their size and power. A horny stallion in general can be a dangerous handful if you don’t know what you’re doing, or how to train a him to be a gentleman in a sexually charged situation.

Draft mares are incredibly lovely. I’ve been lucky enough to have quite a few as lovers over the years, and those big girls can absolutely spoil you. The only downside with the big girls is having to figure out a height adjustment device that will allow things to line up correctly, but once that’s figured out it’s usually smooth sailing. Some of the best mare pussy I’ve ever encountered was found under the tail of a drafter. Plus if you’re into going down on a mare, those bigger girls can be a real treat. You can get a proper face full of horse pussy with a draft mare, and that can be quite heavenly in my book.

Draft breeds can make wonderful partners if you have the ability to care for them. They are a bit more expensive to care for than smaller breeds, so that can be a difficult hurdle for some to overcome.

I’ve known people who’ve had draft stallions as lovers, and have been on the receiving end of things, but that’s something that takes years of dedicated practice to be able to pull off safely. It’s certainly doable if you have the persistence and physical capacity to mess around with something that size, but for most folks it will forever remain a fantasy due to their size and power. A horny stallion in general can be a dangerous handful if you don’t know what you’re doing, or how to train a him to be a gentleman in a sexually charged situation.

Draft mares are incredibly lovely. I’ve been lucky enough to have quite a few as lovers over the years, and those big girls can absolutely spoil you. The only downside with the big girls is having to figure out a height adjustment device that will allow things to line up correctly, but once that’s figured out it’s usually smooth sailing. Some of the best mare pussy I’ve ever encountered was found under the tail of a drafter. Plus if you’re into going down on a mare, those bigger girls can be a real treat. You can get a proper face full of horse pussy with a draft mare, and that can be quite heavenly in my book.
Thank you sir, that helps a lot and I really find it encouraging! Hope to hear more from others, even those who wants and fatasize about the same.

Huh, learned some stuff today

A follow up question to those with draft horse experience, any difference or preference between the draft horse breeds? I love Clydesdales, but it might be that Percheron or Belgium draft horses are better sex partners. And insight would be useful, thank you!🙏🏻

Thank you sir, that helps a lot and I really find it encouraging! Hope to hear more from others, even those who wants and fatasize about the same.
I just love their big sexy butts and gorgeous pussy lips. They’re kind and beautiful as well. If was ever lucky enough to mare with a draft mare I would probably cum indescribably hard because they’re so big sexy and majestic. I would plant my seed deep in her vagina in ecstasy. If make love to her big bottom and pussy with my face too. They’re so sexy…..

I have actually masturbated and shot massive cum ropes looking at the PF Changs sexy draft horse statue actually. Those big buns on those sexy draft mares make my penis rock hard and give me explosive wet sperm flinging orgasms. 👍💯

Attachments

• EFF28C82-1704-45D1-AC7B-49352EB2FB9C.jpeg
    EFF28C82-1704-45D1-AC7B-49352EB2FB9C.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 43
I might only last a few seconds if my penis was lucky enough to get inside one of these girls. I’d loose myself and my fertile load deep inside one of these babes beautiful bottoms.

Attachments

• 879AC14E-7B59-40E9-AE99-481BA2545301.jpeg
    879AC14E-7B59-40E9-AE99-481BA2545301.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 38
Back