Anyone sucked a horse cock?

Yes and no. It's possible that there is some donkey cum in that pitcher, BUT, it would take hundreds of collections to accumulate a pitcher of pure cum. That's what they do in the places that sell horse cum cocktails, they measure a few symbolic CCs into a normal drink.
I kind of wonder where you can get horse cum cocktails haha.

curious to know what its like to suck a huge horse cock. not sure i'd let it fuck my ass though.
It's not as much fun as you might think. Depending on the horse, you might only barely get it in your mouth. It's a lot more enjoyable for my horse if I jack him with both hands, and make him blast his cum all over me. I love that a lot, but I have other sexual outlets; I'm actually only doing it for him because I love him. He's a faithful and wonderful pet, and he deserves it.

Once, and I'd love to again. Its a bit scary when they start thrusting. You need a buddy for that part to help get it into and then hold the sleeve. After they cum you can get a minute of suckage if your lucky ;)

I have sucked one horse on two separate occasions. It wasn't to any real end, just something I'd been desiring for so long and the opportunity arose. I guess it was more about being the last step in "Is this something I really want to do/love". The answer was yes btw.
you have to obey your sexuality...

I have sucked one horse on two separate occasions. It wasn't to any real end, just something I'd been desiring for so long and the opportunity arose. I guess it was more about being the last step in "Is this something I really want to do/love". The answer was yes btw.
How was it? Was it a quick thing? Or did you have time to enjoy it all?

my horsey lover blacky had a lovley cock and balls the size of grape fruit french kissing a horses cock head is the greatest !!!

Back