Anyone sucked a horse cock?

Typical in my experience: I was bringing up a colt. One day during penile maintenance, he "went off" unexpectedly. He really liked it and wanted me to do it for him regularly. A year went by and spring came around again. I decided that he was big enough to try some real sex and let him cover me. That was what he was waiting for. From then on anything that involved touching his penis was foreplay. If I did enough of it he would get very excited but he would only cum inside of me or a mare.
sounds like a lovely horse

Yes I have had this happen on accident was sucking a lovely ginger stallion and he thrust trying to deep throat me the bastard and I fell on the floor looking up at his cock and he then nearly stood on my fucking face, luckily missed but he did hit me in the shoulder.

Moral of the story keep on your feet and don't get too adventurous.
Good advice. Never let your guard down with a horse! Even the gentlest can accidentally step on you or impale you.

I am mostly a mare guy....but sometimes one of my studs would get me excited. I sucked my main boy countless times, but he never came. So I let him mount a mare in heat and diverted his cock into my mouth. The poor boy got laid so seldom that he was desperate and the warmth of my mouth must have been enough. Suddenly he flared basically locking his cock head into my mouth, and I had to breath through my nose. Then he let loose and it was like drinking from a fire hydrant.

I couldn't swallow fast enough and thought I was going to drown (I knew of a zoo who got cum in his lungs and had to be hospitalized). I was determined not to abort the experience and so the cum started squirting out my nose in pulses! Then I couldn't breath at all! Finally he popped out of my mouth to my great relief. It was incredibly exciting, but I never did it again.

Ever nursed a mare? That is exciting too since you are so vulnerable looking up at those tits with your neck all twisted.

I am mostly a mare guy....but sometimes one of my studs would get me excited. I sucked my main boy countless times, but he never came. So I let him mount a mare in heat and diverted his cock into my mouth. The poor boy got laid so seldom that he was desperate and the warmth of my mouth must have been enough. Suddenly he flared basically locking his cock head into my mouth, and I had to breath through my nose. Then he let loose and it was like drinking from a fire hydrant.

I couldn't swallow fast enough and thought I was going to drown (I knew of a zoo who got cum in his lungs and had to be hospitalized). I was determined not to abort the experience and so the cum started squirting out my nose in pulses! Then I couldn't breath at all! Finally he popped out of my mouth to my great relief. It was incredibly exciting, but I never did it again.

Ever nursed a mare? That is exciting too since you are so vulnerable looking up at those tits with your neck all twisted.
OMG, the flare lock is my #1 greatest fear! I too know a guy who got cum in his lungs.... wonder if its the same fella?

A relative of mine owns a farm house but he only had a mare and she died a few yrs back so I'll have to try with a pig instead to see how that feels

I have no; my experience is all doggo! However I'd love to taste a horse cock. It's definitely on my list of things to do hehe

I have sucked one horse on two separate occasions. It wasn't to any real end, just something I'd been desiring for so long and the opportunity arose. I guess it was more about being the last step in "Is this something I really want to do/love". The answer was yes btw.
Hope the horse was good with you

Back