Anyone sucked a horse cock?

I love seeing dogs and horses squirting cum. Would be so exciting to see a horse cover a woman with cum.. I have seen helped a dog but a horse.. yum. I can almost imagine licking horse cum off you...

No because i know horse and its could be bad
Yes I have had this happen on accident was sucking a lovely ginger stallion and he thrust trying to deep throat me the bastard and I fell on the floor looking up at his cock and he then nearly stood on my fucking face, luckily missed but he did hit me in the shoulder.

Moral of the story keep on your feet and don't get too adventurous.

Fair enough.. still sounds hot. You ever seen Jackass when they drink the horse cum..? Could hardly believe it but i think it was on channel 4 tv...
Theres also a fear factor where theres a 2 sets of gorgeous twin sister chugging down a big pitcher of donkey cum

The funny thing is I almost did. I finally worked up the courage (I was like 10 or 11) while I was in school. Made certain I had zero homework got off the buss dumped my bag in my room and ran out to the horses. But they were gone. My dad sold them that very day since we never rode them. We never rode them since we weren't allowed to unless they were present and they never wanted to watch us despite the fact we were taught years prior how to ride and saddle a horse and all that fun stuff.

I like to think it was a conspiracy and they knew about my sexuality cause anytime I started to get close to a dog they'd get rid of him.

Having sucked a very large gelding a few times, I'd say that holding, feeling and stroking his mostly-erect cock was better than sucking. But to actually get sprayed by a stallion's ejeculation, that has to be even better.
😋
Having sucked a very large gelding a few times, I'd say that holding, feeling and stroking his mostly-erect cock was better than sucking. But to actually get sprayed by a stallion's ejeculation, that has to be even better.
Yummy ;)

Yes and no. It's possible that there is some donkey cum in that pitcher, BUT, it would take hundreds of collections to accumulate a pitcher of pure cum. That's what they do in the places that sell horse cum cocktails, they measure a few symbolic CCs into a normal drink.

Reactions: RGT
Yes and no. It's possible that there is some donkey cum in that pitcher, BUT, it would take hundreds of collections to accumulate a pitcher of pure cum. That's what they do in the places that sell horse cum cocktails, they measure a few symbolic CCs into a normal drink.
where do you get a horse cum cocktail? im sure normal bars and pubs wouldnt sell them

That and it did not look quite right to me.

That and it did not look quite right to me.
From what I recall of equine semen collection videos I watched years ago, the ejaculate is not as homogeneous as what appeared in that pitcher. If it were real, imagine many on this forum would step right up to drink it down with no hesitation.

From what I recall of equine semen collection videos I watched years ago, the ejaculate is not as homogeneous as what appeared in that pitcher. If it were real, imagine many on this forum would step right up to drink it down with no hesitation.
Equine semen looks nothing like human semen which is what it appears they tried to make that look like.

I make my living shipping horse and donkey semen so I have a pretty good idea what it looks like. :)

I've done it a couple of times and that throbbing member is amazing! but I've found that people are more fond of it than the horse itself.. Don't want to kill the mood..

Sadly that is often the case :(
Typical in my experience: I was bringing up a colt. One day during penile maintenance, he "went off" unexpectedly. He really liked it and wanted me to do it for him regularly. A year went by and spring came around again. I decided that he was big enough to try some real sex and let him cover me. That was what he was waiting for. From then on anything that involved touching his penis was foreplay. If I did enough of it he would get very excited but he would only cum inside of me or a mare.

Back