Anyone experienced with Pitbulls ?

Annso

Tourist
I am really curious to know how Pitbulls are to play with ?
What I heard they can be very persistent and also pretty wild and rough breeders.
I have a chance to get involved with some, but they are studs currently used only for breeding.
Is this an advantage or not if you engage with them ?
I have experience from other breeds as Labradors and that size of dogs
Looking to hear from someone with experience from Pitbulls and maybe Pits breeding studs.

I wanna know more about this sexy breed //A

Last edited:
What I heard they can be very persistent and also pretty wild and rough breeders.
I have a chance to get involved with some, but they are studs currently used only for breeding.
Looking to hear from someone with experience from Pitbulls and maybe Pits breeding studs.

I have been mounted by several different breeds from pitbulls, labs, Golden retriever, and muts. They were all aggressive at some point. I feel like they all went through stages as they were learning. At first very clumsy and just all over the place, to knowing what is about to happen and are very aggressive at this point, to being trained knowing they are going to get to mount you so they are a little more patient waiting for permission.

Can anyone tell me about the typical size of pitbulls ? both body and weight ? and size of their tool.. cock and knot ?
I got a friend who said their pitty is always trying to hump new people but when anyone tries to get him and keep him hard they have problems i wanna try and at least see his hard dick as I've only been able to ever suck off a few dogs but havnt been able to find much advice on how to get him hard and keep him there yet sadly

I had a pit and must tell you he was THE MOST aggressive k9 in my experiences. It could have just been his personality but he was extremely aggressive to the point that I was careful with him not to take a chance that he would turn on me. He never did but his demeanor concerned me at times. That being said he was one of the best sex I’ve ever had human or otherwise.

I had a pit and must tell you he was THE MOST aggressive k9 in my experiences. It could have just been his personality but he was extremely aggressive to the point that I was careful with him not to take a chance that he would turn on me. He never did but his demeanor concerned me at times. That being said he was one of the best sex I’ve ever had human or otherwise.
My friend said everyone hes had try the dog does great with its just like he's almost shy and unsure about what he's doing but super gentle and loving he said he tried to dry mount one person who tried but got nervous it seemed. but he loves giving rim jobs and licking all up and down the shaft balls and head to me at least

pits are surprising
cos the size of the dog (not so big) vs size of the knot (more than average)
be carefull

pits are surprising
cos the size of the dog (not so big) vs size of the knot (more than average)
be carefull
Oh I know from the few I seen i deff want to ease my way into him even with how gentle he seems but I just don't know how to make it so he doesn't seem so nervous about it either

I've owned 3 previously and have just gotten a 4th. The 1st 3 were pups when I got them and this 4th one is 2 right now. He seems to match what I'd say about the previous 3. They were good dogs and the were all affectionate, loving dogs with gentle natures. They ALL are very strong dogs and they tend to exhibit Dominant traits sexually. Combine the strength with the Dominant aspect and you get the aggressive reputation. So, if that whole dog is in charge while we fuck mentality works for you, you'd be in for a treat. If you want teddy bear, then labs would be more to your liking. I've seen pitts with piss poor manners and bad behavior but never had even a whiff of it in any of my own dogs.

It boils down to how the dog is raised and how the humans in it's life treat it. As an owner, it's ESSENTIAL to establish right from the start, WHO is the boss. And then maintain the concept through to the end. That doesn't mean whack the dog, it means be firm and above all, consistent. Come down swift and harsh on any infraction ( 99% of that is harsh verbal tone). The dog knows where it stands and it LIVES for your approval. And they grovel when they know they fucked up. That's when you have his respect. If you don't, the dog does whatever the hell he wants and fuck you. And that's when you have problems.

In short, it the environment that makes or breaks the dog. Good environment=Good dog, Bad environment=Bad dog.

I've owned 3 previously and have just gotten a 4th. The 1st 3 were pups when I got them and this 4th one is 2 right now. He seems to match what I'd say about the previous 3. They were good dogs and the were all affectionate, loving dogs with gentle natures. They ALL are very strong dogs and they tend to exhibit Dominant traits sexually. Combine the strength with the Dominant aspect and you get the aggressive reputation. So, if that whole dog is in charge while we fuck mentality works for you, you'd be in for a treat. If you want teddy bear, then labs would be more to your liking. I've seen pitts with piss poor manners and bad behavior but never had even a whiff of it in any of my own dogs.

It boils down to how the dog is raised and how the humans in it's life treat it. As an owner, it's ESSENTIAL to establish right from the start, WHO is the boss. And then maintain the concept through to the end. That doesn't mean whack the dog, it means be firm and above all, consistent. Come down swift and harsh on any infraction ( 99% of that is harsh verbal tone). The dog knows where it stands and it LIVES for your approval. And they grovel when they know they fucked up. That's when you have his respect. If you don't, the dog does whatever the hell he wants and fuck you. And that's when you have problems.

In short, it the environment that makes or breaks the dog. Good environment=Good dog, Bad environment=Bad dog.
Totally, i've owned 1 before my current boy but had sex with other one when i was younger and the 3 were very Happy loving dogs with gentle nature, and very good sex partners

i want to fuck a pitbull, i know a guy with an intact one too, but idk how to make it happen.
find a female dog in heat cuddle with her then hang out with the dog you want to fuck. my Staffordshire terrier tried to rape me because I was petting a female dog in heat earlier that day ps Pitbull isn't a breed American pit Bull terrier is there are many breeds that classify as Pitbull including the Staffordshire terrier

find a female dog in heat cuddle with her then hang out with the dog you want to fuck. my Staffordshire terrier tried to rape me because I was petting a female dog in heat earlier that day ps Pitbull isn't a breed American pit Bull terrier is there are many breeds that classify as Pitbull including the Staffordshire terrier
I gave up explaining that concept years ago. Around the time the AKC decided they would no longer paper the Bull terrier class dogs, I guess. Fucking cowards really, and THEY are supposed to be advocating for dogs......chickenshit cowards all of them. I mean, I despise PETA, but they at least have balls, if no fucking brains..........

I thought the AKC were just pissed off that people tried to bug them about making a new dog breed when what they were actually trying to do was making a new bloodline within an old dog breed and call is a pitbull instead of a new bloodline in the original dog breed.

Honestly, they've said SO much shit over time I no longer have any idea WTF they are trying to make as their standing point.

What they DID do was bow to bullshit misinformation about the negative concept of "pitbulls" (This was in the 1970's, I think) There are......like 6 breeds of dog that fall into this clumped up concept of Pitbull, none of which are any more fearsome than any other large dog bred for the purpose of hunting or baiting. Blue nose Pits (leaving off the Bull Terrier part, lol) were, in the 1800's known as NANNY dogs for fucks sake. As in watch, play with, and guard the fucking children.

I did state it wrong though, what they stopped papering was Am Staffs, the rest of the.....collection they NEVER papered,........and as you pointed out, pit bull is more a concept than a breed, made of of a group of breeds of dog that posses certain physical and mental characteristics, as well as an ability to perform some very specific type of jobs, like herding cattle or guarding cattle and farms in general.

I honestly believe that at this point, the cowards just want to avoid as much splattered mud as possible, so instead of being an advocate, they more or less threw them under the bus and walked away. I've never been a big fan of the cultured pure breed class of people anyway, so it's easy for me to just say Fuck ALL these clubs, I like ANY dog for it's lines and it's nature....OR, I don't, paper means nothing to me. I want a happy, healthy dog, and as long as that makes me happy, none of that other shit matters.

There is the ADBA, the American Dog Breeder’s Association, which ONLY registers the American Pit Bull Terrier, but, while I get the concept, is to me still just another bunch of snooty pricks pretending to be better than all others, imo........and, again, that's ONE breed of 5,6,7? WTF? You can't even get your OWN fucking game on the straight an level, what gives?

I had a pitbull female ill tell ya from my experience shes definitely intelligent. The breed is defined by their tenacity as well as their strength.

If you get one look at them as a partner not a sex machine. Each breed has their ups/downs.

I jacked one off once . Yes he was persistent. I didn’t have time to let him mount me. He was going to get off some way so I finished him with my hand

I have been mounted by several different breeds from pitbulls, labs, Golden retriever, and muts. They were all aggressive at some point. I feel like they all went through stages as they were learning. At first very clumsy and just all over the place, to knowing what is about to happen and are very aggressive at this point, to being trained knowing they are going to get to mount you so they are a little more patient waiting for permission.
Very well put i 100% agree

Honestly i think they're fucking hot, so strong and with great stamina, great for pounding cheeks for a while, also it's cute that pits are seen as aggressive for non-zoos but on the inside they're cute and lovely.

Anyways, wish i had a pitbull boyfriend, i'd never leave my room lol

Back