Anyone else get turned on by gaping pussy?

I just have a naturally big twat I think. even all the way back to when I was a teen I couldn't get a knot to stay in. I mean I am not so loose it just falls out but any amount of pulling will cause it to come right out. But also I have never been with a MASSIVE knot so I am sure there is something out there that could get stuck in my vag I just havn;t found it yet. :devilish:
Sure, every key hole has it's key

@Curious1 yes I can see what you mean, I often wonder how the people that choose to insert large things anally are going to be able to keep their breakfast in later on in life!! LOL Don't get me wrong I enjoy anal insertions dog or dildo, but extreme is extreme and must have some long term affects. Cheers

Love a gapped pussy. Wife is naturally tight, but she can stretch very large. Years of play. I love starting with her tight pussy and using huge dildos to stretch her out to feel the loose pussy only to finish off with me and large dildo in her doing double pussy penetration feeling tight again. Its the best of all worlds.

Its amazing how we can stretch her out at night and the next morning I fuck her again to feel that she got tight again over night.

My wife has a very tight pussy but with lubes I can stretch her out temporarily with no pain. I would enjoy a gaping pussy to play with. I like to see how much will fit but as far as my wife, I'll enjoy the tightness through our 30s and as long as possible.

Gapes are beautiful, I love seeing inside someone. Plus I have a weird fantasy about a speculum and cumming right in a woman's cervix.
I would love to have a speculum in a woman's gaping pussy so I could put an insemination pipette in the woman's cervix and fill her uterus full of horse cum from a syringe like I would a mare. Or possibly have all that horse cum in my mouth and push it into a woman's uterus from my mouth.

Back