Anyone else get turned on by gaping pussy?

Didnt know that people liked that. I use to get so embarrassed when I was told how gaped mine was. I didnt plan it just loved being stuffed lol
I love a woman who gapes. Especially when it tightens up and I get to stretch out it again. I'd love to see your gape. ?

I find it very sexy. I think it makes men think that they enjoy alot of sex and to be honest as a guy a wide pussy is alot softer. I dont think might of a tight 1

I actually wish mine were tighter. While it doesn't gape it is definitely to loose to knot properly :(
I know you've been with different dogs from time to time, but do you think there's a large enough breed out there that can properly knot you? Or would you have to resort to a mini horse or larger one to achieve that feeling of fullness?
Just asking I've seen pics of knots that are way bigger than my both hands could hold lol
But obviously everyone's anatomy is slightly different, I just think there has to be at least one dog out there with a big enough knot for you! :)

Last edited:
Kong dog toys are not only for the k9 but the various sizes can be used to help gape the gash.
Uploaded Kong pic and gif.
That video with the red kong is queensnake vid and man those are some Intense wild videos lol
They definitely are into the pain and torture slave stuff but they can be fun to watch even if you don't like that stuff normally
You will see speculum and gape for sure and then who knows what else is going to end up being put inside her open vagina lol
I've seen them make people wiggle and wench from putting worms/other insects inside people and also pure harmful objects like thumbtacks

Definitely not everyone's cup of tea I'm sure but nonetheless they are a sight to see! Even knowing the person signed up for and probably enjoys the pain and feelings it's still something else to see and hear!

I know you've been with different dogs from time to time, but do you think there's a large enough breed out there that can properly knot you? Or would you have to resort to a mini horse or larger one to achieve that feeling of fullness?
Just asking I've seen pics of knots that are way bigger than my both hands could hold lol
But obviously everyone's anatomy is slightly different, I just think there has to be at least one dog out there with a big enough knot for you! :)
I just have a naturally big twat I think. even all the way back to when I was a teen I couldn't get a knot to stay in. I mean I am not so loose it just falls out but any amount of pulling will cause it to come right out. But also I have never been with a MASSIVE knot so I am sure there is something out there that could get stuck in my vag I just havn;t found it yet. :devilish:

I just have a naturally big twat I think. even all the way back to when I was a teen I couldn't get a knot to stay in. I mean I am not so loose it just falls out but any amount of pulling will cause it to come right out. But also I have never been with a MASSIVE knot so I am sure there is something out there that could get stuck in my vag I just havn;t found it yet. :devilish:
Dumb &dumber movie popped up in my head " So you're saying there's a chance?" Lol
But that is the attitude to have never say never and since you haven't seen or had the pleasure to try them all yet you never know! ;)
Also tho I wonder if you can exercise your vagina muscles and strengthen them to possibly allow you to have a better grip down there!
Might sound ridiculous but I believe there are some things like kegels and even more like Ben wa balls that can help you tighten those specific muscles inside your vag! Prob takes some effort and training but if ladies can lift heavy weights with their vaginas I bet they might have some crazy kung fu like grip when it comes to handling a penis haha
But seriously I'm sure there are topics about it on here somewhere already and it might be something to consider if you really want to get that Knot to stay in there longer! However like you said it might just boil down to needing a bigger appendage :p
Ya never know tho, maybe a bit of both and you'll end up stuck tied together for a good time!

Jepp there's your problem. You need a bigger knot to fill you up x)
That is a good solution, probably the easiest too but I'm sure they're are others!
While you can't shrink your cooter you can do exercises and use devices to help train n strengthen internal vaginal muscles!
There's plenty of vids were dudes and chicks lift heavy weights/objects with their penis' or vaginas.
Maybe getting a better stronger grip down there could help hold on to them so they can't pull out too soon

Obviously there's some math and science to it here tho! If dogs knot isn't large enough diameter/circumference wise to fill the hole there could be a problem lol it can only get so big I understand, so yeah next size up bigger might be necessary hehe

Makes it sound like we are shopping for shoes or something, you don't want em too snug or loose lol looking for just the right feel/touch n comfort

I actually wish mine were tighter. While it doesn't gape it is definitely to loose to knot properly :(
If you put a toy in your ass it should help to tighten your pussy up while you’re being knotted. Worked for my ex and I... (she’s not a zoo, and had no idea that I am.) she loved being fisted but hated that she couldn’t feel me afterwards, so we tried a dildo in her ass and it worked pretty well for us. Can’t imagine it would be too dissimilar with a canine.

My knotting troubles is what got me started with anal sex. Every dogs feels like a mastiff in there. ?
I was going to mention something along those lines, that at least you get to enjoy the knot anally ;)
That's interesting to hear you went from being frustrated with the lack of knotting vaginally to trying out anal instead!
Only reason I say that is it seems like many women don't want that to happen especially on accident lol
They resort to wearing buttplugs or doing everything possible to avoid that knot from entering the ass

Eh, I'm more turned on by watching the appropriate appendage enter the pussy; bonus points if semen from the previous penetration is escaping through the second penetration.

I'm Sorry, I just can't get past this yet, "" I just have a naturally big twat I think."" ..........it's still rattling around in my head........:love::love::love:

Back